Ever Smooked Hookah??!!

May 7, 2007
I love hookah, wondering if anyone tried it before... Its sooo much better than cigs...

here's a pic

hookah.jpg

I have. I grew up in Iran so it's always been kind of "normal". I don't do it on a daily basis, but once in a while it's nice to just hang out with friends and smoke.

it's yummy (especially the rose flavoured stuff), i have my own one, i bought it in dubai. it's such a pain to clean though, i hardly ever bother smoking it anymore..

DH and I bought a hookah pipe maybe 5 months ago. We also got to know this guy who makes and exports his own tobacco! His Kashmir Peach is to die for!!! :drool: It's really fun but the problem is it tastes too yummy that I forget it's bad for me :shame:

Jill, PinkSuade, from wikipedia:

Hookah
(Urdu: حقہ hukka) or shisha (Arabic: شيشة or أركيلة), is a single or multi-stemmed (often glass-based) water pipe device for smoking; originating in India,[1][2][3] it has gained popularity, especially in the Arab World. A hookah operates by water filtration and indirect heat. It can be used for smoking many substances, such as herbal fruits and tobacco.

180px-Qalyoon.jpg