ever see a bag on someone else and want it?

Ummmm, YES!
Sometimes I'll double take if a girl walks by w. an amazing purse.
Only in my case, since I'm a messenger bag fanatic, it kinda looks like I'm checking out her ass. Embarassing. but it hasn't stopped me yet.

thats a everytime i go out thing. I also see many handbags while at work, since i do work at the mall. A guy at my work makes fun of me, because i am always staring at handbags all day long, thinking oo i want that one and that one haha I wonder where she got that, i wonder what brand it is because it looks like this brand haha He always says well then ask them, and then calls me chicken because i will never ask haha

all the time! if i am standing next to the girl then i will compliment her but sometimes i see them from a distance and just wish i could run after her...that would be too creepy though.

^^^:yes: I have told people who are next to me that I like the bag they are carrying and they have always been quite pleased. I have received compliments on some of my bags as well and it always makes me feel great.:tup: Once I saw this woman carrying a fendi spy and it looked so hot on her, but she was ahead of me so I did not have the guts to tell her. It did make me purchase mine though :shrugs:

Yep. Sometimes I think I stare too long at someone's bag. I am probably making people uncomfortable, and I stop when I realize I am staring much too long lol.

LOL. I've done that. I was afraid the woman thought I was a stalker.

There have been a few times I wish I had asked the woman the name of the bag, cuz I would love to have been able to have one of my own. But I chickened out and now those gorgeous bags are lost to me forever. Sniff!

Yes, I love looking at other bags, I guess as bag lovers we all do. I do complement other women's bags because I love to get the complements on mine. It is our nature I suppose.

A thousand times yes!! I don't know how many times I have seen a bag on someone and just wanted to have it. But I'm too scared to ask where they got it if I can't identify it.

But UGH it's so tempting!!

:lol: Yes - today, even! I was at the grocery store and I caught a glimpse of a bag that I thought might be an Isabella Fiore, so I pushed my cart as fast as I could down the aisle and rounded the corner and then strolled casually past like I was looking for something. But it was a false alarm - just an inexpensive print bag that didn't look that good close up. I think I might give off those weird stalker vibes, too! :wtf:

Lol I went grocery shopping this weekend and while checking out I struck up a conversation another girl in line carrying a gorgeous LV. We commented on each others exquisite taste in bags....I had my on my MJ Quilted Blake...and then preceded to swap and check them out. The guy behind us looked so confused/bored because he couldn't figure out why these 2 crazy chics were pawing each others bags! :P

Ummmm, YES!
Sometimes I'll double take if a girl walks by w. an amazing purse.
Only in my case, since I'm a messenger bag fanatic, it kinda looks like I'm checking out her ass. Embarassing. but it hasn't stopped me yet.

Lol! Sort of like when women carry it in the middle of their arm and it looks like i'm staring at their crotch... which is rather disturbing.

i work at handbag store in australia, so when costumers come in with a great bag on their arm, i have no hesitation to ask! I think it's better to ask, then toss and turn all night trying to figure out were they got it from...and complimenting someones bag is just sharing the love and making for a happier day :smile:

Oh have I ever! I actually keep my eyes peeled for any botkiers or grysons... when I see one I just want to go 'yoink!'

I am familiar with the fact that that is illegal though :smile:... ah but... so pretty.

HAHA my thoughts exactly! I was on Newbury Street yesterday (in Boston) and I saw a woman with this:

and I was thinking about just swiping it too!! But a police record would really interfere with saving up for purses, so I decided against it!!!

Happened to me yesterday, the girl next to me in a cafe had a yellow Matt and Nat Lisa - I've heard of Matt and Nat but had no idea they weren't real leather, and seeing hers I still didn't. I was quite amazed when I got home and looked it up.
I get asked about my purses all the time as I usually go for more 'under the radar' styles than popular ones. I especially like being able to tell people they can't get my purse in the country they are asking me in!