ever saw a bag which ressemble Louis Vuitton nerverfull bag

iloverien

May 22, 2010
i want to own a Louis Vuitton Nerverfull bag but i will have to wait.
but i want to know, except for fakes, did you ever see a bag who looks like Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag?

iloverien

May 22, 2010
well i was thinking like a tote bag with strap like the Louis Vuitton neverfull
i just never saw one yet that has a strap to adjust the size

lovebeibei

May 3, 2008
Manhattan, New York
there's one that gucci makes that i thought looked similar

its called maui medium tote and has rope and bamboo detail. it has "strap" detail on the sides but they're just for show, and not to adjust size.

gucci jolie large tote also looks like nf, but no cinching straps.

Last edited:

tiggycat

Jul 29, 2009
^^^ I was just going to say that!

If you want something inexpensive to use while you save your money for the real thing, I've seen Nine West totes in that style in gray patterned coated canvas. They change their styles every few months, so you might not be able to find one now. It was around $90 or so in the summer.

Dooney and Bourque make bags that seem 'inspired' by LV designs and I saw one recently that looked like a NF - it was around $300-350 though so you might prefer just to wait.

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
There are many similar bags like LV Neverfull from Gucci, Goyard, Fendi, Loewe, Coach, Chanel (On The Road Tote), Hermes (Garden Party).

ChrisDao

O.G.
Aug 23, 2008
Houston
The Louis Vuitton neverfull copied the St. Louis from Goyard. I'm sure many fashion brands get inspiration from each other.

NorvsWife

O.G.
Oct 15, 2010
There's a Marc Jacobs bag that resembles the NF. It just doesn't have the drawstrings. Still pretty cute though.

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
My friend just ordered a LAMB that is similar. It is gorgeous!! I think many designers, high and low, have tote style bags, you just have to search around. I know many designs are similar between different designers but I'm sure it's because really, how many different bag shapes can there really be?? Like pants.

iloverien

May 22, 2010
well i guess lots of bags ressemble LV neverfull. it's a tote! Though the LV have a bigger impression on me, it's hard to change my mind... man i wish i was rich XD