Ever put Honey on your acne?

^ I was wondering the same thing...do you spread it all over your face, or just on the spot? and how do you keep it from getting everywhere

this is a lil off the subject but during the winter i drink cup of green tea w/ a spoon full of honey in it and i can tell a difference in my face...i don't know if its the honey or the green tea tho....

I drink green tea with honey also...the green tea is good since it cleans the body of toxins.

it seems like this works for a lot of peoplee .
i'm afraid to try it cause it's supper sticky,
but i have some sitting downstairs and
it is supper temptingg..

I drink a glass of warm water with honey in it every morning, because it's supposed to help cleans out the toxins in my body. Haven't heard of putting it on my face though. Interesting. Let us know the results! :biggrin:

I've been doing this for almost a week now since I read ur post and I think I can feel that my skin is getting smoother.. I'm not sure whether it's because of honey, or because of my new skincare product :P but thx anyway.. I'll keep going on drinking honey in the morning, I spose there's no harm in doing it :yes:

I've been doing the aspirin and honey mask for years now after reading about it on makeupalley.com. I do it about twice a week and my skin is as soft as a baby's butt and my makeup goes on smoother and I don't need as much coverage!

It needs to maluka honey, it will help but is most effective for healing open wounds and encouraging new tissue to grow, you can get medicinal maluka honey on prescription from your gp, i use it at works for dressing nasty wounds and they heal very quickly.

I just did this aspirin mask tonight! I mixed about 5 uncoated asprin in a little water with a bit of honey mashed it up and massaged it on my face. Ive heard this can really help your skin from breakouts and help to keep it smooth. I saw right away that the redness seems to be a little better (I'm on a crazy medicine that is driving my skin nuts) and a few bumps seem a little less inflamed. I'll try it about twice a week for a while and see how it works!! :yahoo:

how long do you leave it on for?