Ever paid full price and not regretted it (maybe a little)?

jroger1

Jan 13, 2010
I just got this bag at Sak's. I just fell in love when I saw it. Lately I have been buying some smaller crossbody bags for shopping and errands. I still carry my bigger bags to work. Anyway I paid full price and feeling guilty now. Just wish I hadn't spent so much at Christmas time. So I hope I don't feel so guilty that I return it. I'll sleep on it I guess.

http://www.burberryhandbags101.com/a-surprisingly-burberry-quilted-leather-bucket/

It's a lovely leather crossbody! I always pay full price and when I don't use it, I kind of regret it. In September I bought a Burberry Madison Baby Bag for school and I have yet to use it and I'm still debating about whether or not I want to keep it as well.

I think if you're waffling you should definately return it. Get something you absolutely love, even if it is full/regular price.

I have some LV pieces that I now regret buying. Not because it was full price; the style just doesn't suit me anymore.

I do love the purse, I think it's just the price thing. I always go for the bargain I'm like hard-wired that way. Anyway I've got 30 days to decide. I love the purse though it's so soft and so cute.

I disagree with ACS, I got both my Burberries at full price because I just prefer to get my designer items from the store and I prefer to get what I like. I felt very very guilty both times and contemplated returning for the entire 30 day period:smile:)) I have kept both bags and never felt sorry ever since. I think this is just typical buyer's remorse. Your bag is gorgeous by the way.

I also have to add I am into bargains myself too big time.I think most people are these days. I got two Furla bags and a pair of shoes because I had coupons for each item. Had I waited till January I could have gotten a bigger discount if the items had not been sold. So, I woiuld rather get something that is the right item for me at full price or at a smaller discount than get something I do not really like just because that is what is on sale and is what is left over.

Think about it, ultimately it is your decision but do not go crazy over it (like I tend to ROFL). Do not feel guilty that you have spent so much this Xmas if that makes you feel better I did too, on myself! Every year till now I have given great gifts and got nothing nice so this year I have finally decided that this has got to end.

Enjoy your bag it looks really pretty!