Ever not been able to get a bag out of your head?

Which do I get?

• Keep the black rory

• Return n get the exotic Lindsey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jb32purse

Mar 18, 2012
So I recently post a poll between the black rory n black Leather Lindsey, well I went w rory cause I have like three Lindsey's. However I can't get the diagonal pleated exotic Lindsey out of my head. I told myself it was to much money. I didnt cut rory tags yet. I am like ahhhhhhhh, so confused.

Feb 21, 2009
Atlanta Ga
Well for me I have found out if I keep thinking about a bag, (sometimes even dream about it) I need to get that bag, because I will always be thinking what if...or why didn't I.

Britexmom

Britexmom
Jul 20, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Well for me I have found out if I keep thinking about a bag, (sometimes even dream about it) I need to get that bag, because I will always be thinking what if...or why didn't I.
Glad to know I am not the only one who dreams about bags :roflmfao: I am the same once I have the idea of a bag that I must have there is no getting over it. I am realizing that getting a cheaper or maybe more practical bag over my MH is just not working and in the end I spend more money because I eventually end up with the MH as well as the substitute :P

vanhornink

O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
FLORIDA
I voted to return the Rory and get the Lindsey, I dont think you will be happy if you dont get it cause you keep thinking about it. If you took back the Rory how much more do you have to put out for the Lindsey?? Is it a lot??

miah100

Sep 12, 2011
NYC
Yea, if your not 100% happy with the rory, I would wait a little while and save for the exotic Lindsey and just exchange! In the long run you will be much happier!

zaara10

Dec 7, 2011
tpf
I have this problem too. It's like why can't I just be happy w/ the bag I purchased?
That's why I started the "what bag is haunting you" thread bc that's how I feel-- haunted by bags, lol.

katierose

Loves Charms & Bags
O.G.
Feb 17, 2009
California
So I recently post a poll between the black rory n black Leather Lindsey, well I went w rory cause I have like three Lindsey's. However I can't get the diagonal pleated exotic Lindsey out of my head. I told myself it was to much money. I didnt cut rory tags yet. I am like ahhhhhhhh, so confused.
The diagonal pleated exotic Lindsey is striking, it's a beautiful bag. I would just return the Rory and get the bag you really want. Otherwise it will stay on your mind and you will get it later anyway or torture yourself with "why didn't I get it?".

BTW, I love that Lindsey also, but since I already have other Lindseys and don't want any more, I bought the exotic pleated Juliette, and I love it as well, no regrets.

mariak16

Jan 25, 2011
N. California
I vote to return the rory and get the lindsay. There is a bag that I can not get out of my head right now and I'm using a lot of self control not to buy it. If I could, I absolutely would! So I say go for it!

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I love the Rory but if you are leaning this heavily (and you are) towards the other bag, go get her. You will feel horrible if you miss the boat and can't find it. I'm getting pretty worried about my python Carrie myself. There were none in my store the other day :cry:. It is more money but you usually pay more for exotic anything.

Jb32purse

Mar 18, 2012
Does anyone on here have this bag ? I have ever seen the exotic Lindsey revealed in black .

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
Do you have any other unused items that you can return along with the Rory to make the price of the lindsey easier to handle? Sometimes I find that I have bought several fobs and small items from the outlet and I still haven't used them, and they add up to a lot of money!

The boutique stores will take outlet purchases as a return and put the credit toward a new bag or issue a merchandise credit. The outlets will give you a refund if you have the receipt.

Last edited: