Books & Music Ever Listen to Arabic Music?

I grew up with Arabic speaking parents, but I never learned how to write or fully read it...

O O That sucks. I love the writing. It's so beautiful, but sometimes it's confusing to remember how the letters connect. I guess though it's easy to see how great something is when you're not used to it. I also like Indian music, but don't speak that at all.

The video makes it seem like what Timbaland is doing is a horrible thing.

Lots of songs sample stuff from other songs. It's only a problem if the original artist didn't give their permission.

To the best of my knowledge, the only one that could be considered controversial is Big Pimpin'.

The video makes it seem like what Timbaland is doing is a horrible thing.

Lots of songs sample stuff from other songs. It's only a problem if the original artist didn't give their permission.

To the best of my knowledge, the only one that could be considered controversial is Big Pimpin'.
I think its cool what timbaland did... I mean Abdel dead a while ago, why not use his beat in a modern way... Abdel was like the Elvis of the middle east, 4 girls jumped of a bridge and killed themselves when he died... Holy crap, talk about obsession!!:faint: <---- perfect time to use the new smile.. LOL