Ever inspected an item but then didn’t see the defect until you got home?

Mar 28, 2015
Happened to me today! Heavily cracked so I’m guessing this might have been a returned neverfull. I texted the CA I purchased from, she read the message but hasn’t responded yet. I thought I had inspected it thoroughly but I didn’t look closely at the inside. Any ideas ? Would it be disrespectful to my CA if I went in store tmro without an apt to exchange it? Advice helps, thanks!

E02C4FEC-DD30-4C0E-8103-93BE3628EEAE.jpeg

4499E244-1B86-4F18-9E3A-6057101D7544.jpeg

Reactions: Antigone
Any ideas ? Would it be disrespectful to my CA if I went in store tmro without an apt to exchange it? Advice helps, thanks!
girl, you spent like 1600 on a bag which is a lot of money to most - it's not about disrespecting your CA, you need to get a non-defective item.

also the sooner you return and exchange the better

For sure, that’s how I feel... I paid the money for a brand new bag , what the !! Lol but she ended up calling me & apologized, asked me to meet her tmro so she can give me a new strap.

Yeah, it’s the strap on the pouch.. makes me think this bag was used previously . Not that it matters because the rest of the bag is perfect. I just worry about my client profile - do returns/exchanges hurt your profile?

Reactions: MeepMeep67
I have heard too many returns aren't good - that they track them. But in this case, I think you would be crazy to keep it. That is definitely a problem with the strap and they need to fix it! Glad your CA finally responded!

For sure, that’s how I feel... I paid the money for a brand new bag , what the !! Lol but she ended up calling me & apologized, asked me to meet her tmro so she can give me a new strap.

Yeah, it’s the strap on the pouch.. makes me think this bag was used previously . Not that it matters because the rest of the bag is perfect. I just worry about my client profile - do returns/exchanges hurt your profile?
I wouldnt think it was used or returned. Ive seen the straps do this before; possibly whoever put the strap on pulled too hard and cracked the coating or tore the leather.

Date code is in both bags

ok good, I feel less guilty about it now. I’m gonna go in tmro, I sent her the pictures I posted here.

Also, is it normal for the date code for MIU bags be in the pochette & not on the NV itself ?
date code should be behind the inner pocket. it's hard to see sometimes because the pocket doesn't fold up all the way. top left side if you're facing the inner pocket.

try to ask for MIF NF tomorrow! MIU is a hit or miss from my experience

date code should be behind the inner pocket. it's hard to see sometimes because the pocket doesn't fold up all the way. top left side if you're facing the inner pocket.

try to ask for MIF NF tomorrow! MIU is a hit or miss from my experience

I see , I had to pull the pocket back to find it :smile:

ALSO
I asked for MIF 2 weeks ago but was unsure of the print so passed on the DE MIF gah , I originally got DE in rose ballerine MIF & exchange for mono desk agenda. Lol long story! I couldn’t get the NF out my mind so I texted my CA & alas, it was too late the MIF was gone

Last edited:
Reactions: MeepMeep67
I see , I had to pull the pocket back to find it :smile:

ALSO
I asked for MIF 2 weeks ago but was unsure of the print so passed on the DE MIF gah , I originally got DE in rose ballerine MIF & exchange for mono desk agenda. Lol long story! I couldn’t get the NF out my mind so I texted my CA & alas, it was too late the MIF was gone
Awww! I’m sure more will come. It won’t hurt to ask tomorrow. And you have a justified reason.

but a DE rose ballerina that’s MIF is a jackpot to some (for me, I prefer the mono print)!