Ever in Italy?

Ladies - let me know when you have decided - maybe I could get a short flight or even go by car, if it's in a period where I do have much time. I'd love to see Florence and Tuscany again. My last stay was 12 yrs ago; on my honeymoon.

this sounds wonderful! We need someone else please!

I just checked my agenda. After April 11th till end of May I will have enough time to travel a weekend to Italy. This would be so much fun, if you could arrange a Hermès-Italy meeting, maryg1.

I just checked my agenda. After April 11th till end of May I will have enough time to travel a weekend to Italy. This would be so much fun, if you could arrange a Hermès-Italy meeting, maryg1.

this would be a great time for me too.

I'm also thinking about Bologna, it's in the north but still midway from Milan and Rome.
I hope we can arrange something!

Hi amberle, as per the forum rules meetings are open to any member who has more than 500 posts. Maybe you'll reach that figure by the time we settle the date for an Italian meeting, as so far nothing has moved!

Still no interested in this? It could be fine arranging a meeting early June or directly in September, maybe July and August are reserved to family trips and not Hermes trips!

let me know your dates!

Hi! I am new to the forum and I'm from Rome, living in Milan since two years :smile: (sorry for my basic English!)
I have seen the last answer is dated one year ago, anyway if someone is going to come here in Italy just let me know! ;)