Ever have a COACH dream before?

Welcome back! I hope you had a great time. And did any bags come home with you?
london has some bittersweet memories for me now...(long story involving the friends i went with...quickest way to kill a friendship is to travel together)

no bags came home with me (no room to bring anything home). but i did discover chanel while at harrod's and will make that my next big purchase. :P

I don't post often but I HAD to answer this when I saw it!

Last February I was away for the weekend and during the traveling, I was browsing through the latest Coach catalog. That night, I had a dream that I was somewhere looking at Coach CAR BATTERIES. They had all different signature patterns!! So strange and funny! I have no idea why I would be looking at a car battery either.

Kelly

I don't post often but I HAD to answer this when I saw it!

Last February I was away for the weekend and during the traveling, I was browsing through the latest Coach catalog. That night, I had a dream that I was somewhere looking at Coach CAR BATTERIES. They had all different signature patterns!! So strange and funny! I have no idea why I would be looking at a car battery either.

Kelly

LOL, that's hilarious!! :roflmfao: That's like the perfect combination of mine and my husband's obsessions!

Hah, I dreamt of my most recent Coach bag because I had seen it at one Coach outlet, but bypassed on buying it. Well, naturally i regretted that, so I called another Coach Outlet and made my bf go pick it up for me. Then, I had to wait 4 days to get it from him so in the process when time was getting nearer, I dreamt about the bag :P

I used to have this really weird dream that all of my dream bags (at least a 100) were in this giant gumball machine. Then all i had to do was put a quarter in and out came my bag! I bet I had that dream five times... now i get all of my bag obsessions out of the way here! (so it doesnt affect my sleep!) :biggrin:

I had a dream the other night that I went to the store and purchased a Legacy Striped mini skinny. Coach doesn't even make this item! Wouldn't it be nice though? :drool:

Oh man... I keep having these dreams that my actual items I have on eBay are bid up to the number I have as a goal, then I get excited that I can get more handbags...

The only problem is... then I wake up and can't figure out whether it was a dream or just when I checked my eBay stuff the night before, so I go to the computer.... and realize it was just a dream... :sad:

It's sooo wierd... the first couple of times it happened, I was really confused when I checked my account in the morning!! I was like, where did those bids go?? About the second or third time it happened, I realized what was going on....

I just had a coach dream last night. And I woke up smiling :smile:
I dreamt that I was at the store, and everything was marked down to 50 dollars. I was ecstatic and went on a shopping overload. lol.
sigh...