Ever had a really crappy couple of weeks?

Having pizza, watching a fun 80s movie, then taking charge in some other part of your life (like finally contacting an old friend, sorting out bills, whatever's been laying around)... talking about it with friends... hmmm

This may sound sappy but ..... spend time with someone who has more troubles than you. It helps to put things in perspective. My mother-in-law is in a nursing home. If I'm having a bad day I go to the nursing home and help the residents there. It takes my mind off of my troubles and it helps other people out. It's a win-win situation.

i was about to suggest vodka haha! ive had the worst two weeks of my life! went my nans funeral today, first funeral ever! wont be going to another in a rush i can tell u all that! life is crap and im proud to say im having a crap few weeks! just got the booze store buy a big bottle of vodka and drink ur sorrows away! come on here and let it alllll out!

Sorry that you're having a bad time.

For me I need some time alone to regroup, here are a few of my favorites.

Water Therapy: Hit the gym for a good work out in the pool, followed by some just relaxing in the pool for awhile, and a long sauna with a good magazine (I like a good gossip one, but I am sure your taste might be a bit different ;) )

A movie with a load of popcorn, I usually go to one that my DH would never want to go...it makes me really feel indulgent.

Go to Barnes and Noble, get a big coffee, browse...find a big stack of books to go through...people watch.

Do something creative, usually paint.

Hope it gets better!

I'm actually having a pretty bad week currently. I don't know if I really even have a remedy for it right now. The only thing that seems nice at the moment is me blasting some music for a few hours.

Vlad, sorry to hear you are having a stressfull time...but remember you have a beautiful and loving lady in your life...(Megs) and if you need the endorphins to "kick the blues away" I really recommend weightlifting (believe it or not!) I go at least 5x aweek, and it works miracles on a bad mood!

Attitude adjustment.. works for me every time:yes: when things just aren't working I walk away come back with a new positive attitude and situations clearly turn themselves around. Hope it gets better for you..
Happy Holidays

I usually do that too, but in between, I have a good long cry in my room to let all the emotions out, & then I have a nice long sleep. :shame:

Watching Animal shows on discovery channel, animal planet or national geographic help calm me down during hectic times. The calming voice of the narrators I guess?!!! Might help.