Ever found your HG at the WRONG time?

What to do, what to do!

• BUY IT! Dont let it get away, you might regret it!

• LET IT GO! If you were meant to have it, it will happen at a later time!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sounds like you made the choice that was right for you. If it was or is meant to be you will get it later or Bal will come out with the same color and leather another time when you can buy it.

ha! I was thinking about that bag too - I think one of our fine tPFers got it - I'm so glad for her!
I didn't get it for the same reason as you - but it did look pretty.

Good job fashion-cult! We're all cheering for you! There's an Argent (some shade of grey) being released for F/W 08. Maybe you can wait how that looks and consider it? If you do end up falling in love with it you would have more time to save, plus you needn't pay over retail :smile:

Well I'm glad a PF'er got it... now I'll wait for her thread presenting the bag so I can sob quietly in the corner LOL... nah, it's not all bad... less stress for me, and jo_ee may be right; perhaps the F/W 08 "grey" colour will be right down my alley!

Thanks all

xox

Nope, I haven´t found my HG at the wrong time (yet;))......although I have sold my black city with pewter RH at the wrong time in the past when I was not educated and didn´t know what a coveted beauty I had in my possession, but that´s a whole different (and irritating) story,lol,

Kat