Ever feel Louis Vuitton regret?

mallenry

Aug 30, 2008
Hello friends. I'm new here as of yesterday. I've read the many conversations that you guys have and it influenced me to join. I hope we'll be able to help each other as much as we can.

Anyways, here's my problem:
I was planning to buy my first LV. The choice was either between the Speedy 25 Azur or Saleya PM Azur. I ended up buying the Speedy.

Here's the real problem:
My boyfriend's brother's girlfriend is a rich spoiled brat. Unfortunately, she has the Saleya MM Azur. Therefore, I got the Speedy because I didn't want to think I was copying her.

So, can you guys reassure me and say my choice was good or should I have gotten the Saleya? Help please? :Push:

Hi !

You choice was good. ;) Like the Saleya, the Speedy is a beautiful bag. It is more "traditional" because this bag is a symbol of "La Maison Vuitton".

Congratulations, for your Speedy 25 ! ;)

i dont know how you feel about either bag. But as long as you got the one you loved or liked better. You made the right choice. Btw it shouldnt matter that she has a bag even if you like it =D. and yes i do too feel louis regret but mines happens when i dont buy something.

Oh, thank you for the assurance!

But the reason why I was pondering between the two is that the Saleya is shoulder held and the Speedy is hand held.

Like BabyyDidi said, the Speedy is more "traditional" and plan to make it my signature bag (collecting Speedies!).

Thank you so much!

But the reason why I was pondering between the two is that the Saleya is shoulder held and the Speedy is hand held.

Like BabyyDidi said, the Speedy is more "traditional" and plan to make it my signature bag (collecting Speedies!).

Thank you so much!

I'm so happy your sure your happy now. I'd hate to regret a louis.

Welcome to purse forum!! congrats on your speedy
Well, When I first got mine (back in jan 07) I did not like it so I did not use it a lot. But now I love it... Its so easy to carry and matches with everything...
You can always buy second bag as damier ebene saleya

Welcome! You mentioned you were considering the Salyea PM. If it helps any, from my memory of when I first saw it, the straps on the Saleya PM are not as long as on the MM, and the PM did not look like it was meant to be a shoulder bag (I could be mistaken--I did not try it on). You might have regretted the PM if the straps were too short for your carrying style, regardless of the girlfriend issue you mentioned.

Enjoy your Speedy!

Good choice! Both bags are great. I actually bought the Saleya PM first and returned it bc I thought the bottom was too wide for me and I exchanged it for the Speedy - both azur. I am so happy that I did that! You will love the Speedy! And I know this is easier said than done - I have 3 sister in laws - but don't worry about what she thinks;)

I personally prefer the looks of a speedy, it's one of my favorites and I think has more overall appeal than a saleya as it's more classic and coveted. I personally don't dig the saleya shape. Enjoy your bag, it's a great choice!