Ever Feel Guilty?

coxswain1

Dec 6, 2013
I cleaned out my closet recently and sold 5 Chanel and 2 LV pieces. I had my heart set on this classic black 225 reissue. My very sweet, dedicated husband drove from San D to South Coast Plaza yesterday in Friday rush hour to pick it up. Then overnight fedex'd it so I'd have it by Mother's Day. I'm in love! (With the bag too.)

My question is, do you ever feel bad when you purchase from someone other than your favorite salesperson? I'm 8th or 9th on the wailist at another store. And they haven't received one since 2014. I still feel like I might have to enter witness protection when she finds out. And I know they snoop around on tpf too!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 760
Last edited:
The bag is beautiful and YES I feel like I am cheating on my SA. I know it s ridiculous but I feel like I am doing something wrong when I purchase anything at another store or online. Ha!

I have SA's all over the place and never feel guilty buying from another if like in your case I may wait forever to get the one on their list. I think they understand and I always make sure to spread the love so each feels taken care of as I appreciate how much they all take care of me!

Wow what an amazing Husband!!! Congrats & Enjoy!!!

It's beautiful and congrats to you! Don't think your SA will be mad with you she should be happy! Also sometimes by the time they get around to your name you probably don't have the funds! Perfect for Mother Day

Had a personal shopper at Sak's for 8 years since I moved back east from OC. He was the greatest. Always got me whatever I requested and was excellent with communication. He also always remembered things i was thinking about adding if it was in another size, color etc and emailed me with pictures to see if I was interested. He also sent out TONS of emails with current stock and new arrivals. Because of this service I was loyal to him and spent a lot of money. Sadly, he left last year and the replacement is not even close. Mistakes, weeks to credit back a defective bag that I mailed back, forgets shoe sizes, one email a month with stock if that. And forget about finding something I want. My advice.....unless you have someone who truly goes above and beyond and pulls rabbits out of hats, you are fine spreading the wealth!

I know how you feel! But on the other hand you just dropped a small fortune on a (gorgeous) bag. Your husband went above and beyond any SA. In the end, who cares?! Your worry is taking away from the enjoyment of the bag and thats not right.
Enjoy it!!

No guilt allowed. I'm sure your SA doesn't expect you to wait another year hoping they get the bag in. As others have said, it's good to spread the wealth with a few SA's.

I cleaned out my closet recently and sold 5 Chanel and 2 LV pieces. I had my heart set on this classic black 225 reissue. My very sweet, dedicated husband drove from San D to South Coast Plaza yesterday in Friday rush hour to pick it up. Then overnight fedex'd it so I'd have it by Mother's Day. I'm in love! (With the bag too.)

My question is, do you ever feel bad when you purchase from someone other than your favorite salesperson? I'm 8th or 9th on the wailist at another store. And they haven't received one since 2014. I still feel like I might have to enter witness protection when she finds out. And I know they snoop around on tpf too!

That's so beautiful! Enjoy and happy mother's day! Don't worry about your SA, if she truly likes you, she'd be happy you finally scored this beauty!