Ever Dream About Something and Start Worrying About It?

tiggycat

Jul 29, 2009
There's a thread here about not wanting something until you dream about it so I thought I'd ask something similar.

My Kindle is on my DH's Amazon account and he suddenly (after I've had it for a couple of months) asked me to always tell him right away when I buy books. So far I've only 'bought' free ones and very cheap ones so I wondered what he was worried about.

He'd had a dream that I lost my Kindle and someone charged hundreds of books to him! So he planned on cancelling his Amazon account immediately if he got confirmation of a purchase I hadn't made!

I was always told that you have to tell someone a nightmare or disturbing dream in order to make sure it doesn't come true.

I had the most disturbing dream a week or so ago. My ex & his present gf are expecting a baby in a couple months & and i dreamed they opened a restaurent and when i went to see their new business he told me they lost the baby. we're only friendly terms so i woke up so sad & wound up telling DH's mom bc i needed to tell soemone.

I remember ages ago when I purchased my car and had a dream that it stolen right off of my driveway. The first thing I did when I woke up was to check if my car was still there! I was so worry for awhile that it was going to come true.

I very recently had a dream that I was sitting in a bedroom with my two good friends and BF, and they left the room, leaving me in it, and this older gentlemen (who's kindof a scumbag) that we all know from a local pub came into the bedroom and started to force himself onto me! I fought him off and got so mad at my friends for leaving me and they were like "Well we wanted to give you your alone time, etc"

I saw the older gentleman the next day and couldn't look at him the same way!