Ever Dream About Something and Start Worrying About It?

tiggycat

Jul 29, 2009
There's a thread here about not wanting something until you dream about it so I thought I'd ask something similar.

My Kindle is on my DH's Amazon account and he suddenly (after I've had it for a couple of months) asked me to always tell him right away when I buy books. So far I've only 'bought' free ones and very cheap ones so I wondered what he was worried about.

He'd had a dream that I lost my Kindle and someone charged hundreds of books to him! So he planned on cancelling his Amazon account immediately if he got confirmation of a purchase I hadn't made!

ipudgybear

Jan 23, 2010
Yes, I sometimes dream about school when i am not worried but after I dream of school, I get worried over my grades and GPA and my future career

BigBlueSky

Feb 7, 2010
For me it is the opposite way around: I have nerve-racking dreams and am relieved to awaken and realise they're not real.

Junkenpo

CHOOSE KINDNESS
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
IN THE MOMENT
I was always told that you have to tell someone a nightmare or disturbing dream in order to make sure it doesn't come true.

I had the most disturbing dream a week or so ago. My ex & his present gf are expecting a baby in a couple months & and i dreamed they opened a restaurent and when i went to see their new business he told me they lost the baby. we're only friendly terms so i woke up so sad & wound up telling DH's mom bc i needed to tell soemone.

GhstDreamer

Lady Philosophy
Authenticator
O.G.
May 13, 2008
Near carnage alley
I remember ages ago when I purchased my car and had a dream that it stolen right off of my driveway. The first thing I did when I woke up was to check if my car was still there! I was so worry for awhile that it was going to come true.

tmc089

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
Connecticut
I very recently had a dream that I was sitting in a bedroom with my two good friends and BF, and they left the room, leaving me in it, and this older gentlemen (who's kindof a scumbag) that we all know from a local pub came into the bedroom and started to force himself onto me! I fought him off and got so mad at my friends for leaving me and they were like "Well we wanted to give you your alone time, etc"

I saw the older gentleman the next day and couldn't look at him the same way!

May 29, 2008
I do this sometimes, but you know what's worse? When you dream that you're mad at someone and then you wake up actually mad at them! That happened to me last week oops..