Ever dismiss a bag once it's MFF???

oh i know, lol

but that one is also considered the "mandy"
because it was designed for mandy moore :smile:

i had no idea they were going to revamp the legacy when that came out..but i wanted one as a messenger bag..

I always wished that the #7466 one came in black... only white, brown and bronze. I might have fallen for the black one!! I liked the pockets and strap detail on the #7466 really well too :biggrin:

But that darned flap... I can't get on board with those for some reason!

P.S. I almost didn't recognize you with your new avatar!!!

yup! i was worried about the white getting dirty when i saw one at the vegas outlet a few years ago..black would have been nice but for some reason they didn't make a black bag in that line? there was the smaller version in the shoulder bag style and later they came out with it in the cotton sig C..the brown one almost made me stray from leather!

i actually like flap once i got used to it :P lol. it doesn't get stuff stuck like zippers do :S i have a bad habit of filling my pockets and bags to the brim..

the new avatar is to stay! ;D

I don't really mind if they make a MFF version of a bag, it comes down to what I like better. That being said, I only have one outlet bag and I think it was meant to be a boutique one but somehow didn't make it there? It's the Penelope Shopper...doesn't have a bullseye OR an F in the creed. No clue.

For me..... I figure ya either like the bag or not. Either way it is still a Coach bag.....

Even with the factory outlets I seldom see anyone carrying a Coach bag.

Agreed. It all comes down to personal taste. I rarely see a MFF bag that I love, but I know many people who prefer the style of the outlet bags to the ones in the boutique. Either way, the bags are still Coach and they are still very well made.

I love the fact that Coach offers the outlet, I think the accessibility makes them more attractive as a brand, as if they don't care who shops there just as long as many people are able to afford it.

After three visits to an outlet I finally bought something. Yes, it took me that long to finally find something that I really liked and for a price I was willing to pay.

Turned out to be a MFF bag. Even after I found that out after-the-fact, from this forum, I still am looking forward to using it this Spring.

However, it now has to compete with my new Kristen Hobo.:smile:

Last edited:
I live near Houston & Coach bags are EVERYWHERE!!! There are so many places to buy Coach here, FP store, Dillard's, Macy's, outlet malls, & even places to buy fakes. I do agree that once a bag hits the outlet you can get burned out seeing it everywhere. I like to get my bags on sale at Dillard's & Macy's. I did recently find a FP delete at the outlet.

In general, I buy what I like. Most of my bags are FP deletes...even before what I knew how to tell the difference between MFF and FP was! There are MFFs I do/did like but in retrospect, I think I noticed that the quality of SOME MFF lines were not as nice as the FP versions. Others are just too cute (MFF Bleecker line now even though the bags won't work for me) and I could care less it's MFF. Same goes with the clutch I bought over the weekend that was released with the MFF Peytons - very pretty and functional.

I forget which MFF line it was that had the pink pebbled leather but I was so turned off by the color and the feel and quality of the leather.

One bag I don't carry as much though I love it is my FP Heritage Stripe tote that I purchased from a friend. I stopped carrying it since the rainy season was winding down and the MFF versions were released. I got tired of seeing it everywhere, even under my own arm!