Ever broke or lost a piece of ur fav?

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
So im sitting in class, and I can't concentrate at ALL!! I was getting outta my car to go to class and my Tiffanys black onyx toggle bracelet snagged and it broke!!! the bar part came off! I know i can get it fixed but wtf! It shouldnt break that easily right? arghhhhh im so upset i love that piece and since im away for school the closest Tiffanys is 3 hours away!!! arghhhh

I hate when bad things happen to good jewlery lol :smile: Like i bought the matching onyx earing from T & co, but they are no where to be found :sad: BOOOOOOO for lost and brokent things

ok vent over, time to put my big girl undies on and deal with it :supacool: thanks for listening :heart:

stephc005

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
MD
i hate it when things like that happen! i usually never break any of my jewelry because i'm extra careful with all my thin necklaces, but i did lose my favorite everyday Angelique de Paris bangle. it slid off my wrist when i was taking off my coat while waiting outside my classroom for class to begin. i realized it at the end of class and when i went back out there, it wasn't there! i'm absolutely positive it slide off at that spot, and somebody probably came by and saw it and picked it up. :crybaby: it happened a year ago and i'm still pretty upset over it, especially since it was only sitting there for less than an hour...i still haven't bought a new everyday bangle to replace it.

Golden Touch

Oct 26, 2008
Down South... Australia
My step grandfather left me his wifes wedding ring (I never met her) when he passed away. I wore it as a pinky ring and after more than 15 years I lost it somewhere.

:crybaby:It was his most treasured possession, and I couldn't believe he left it to me. Even though the $ value was nothing, it's emotional value was priceless. I still feel very guilty about losing it.

digby723

Back to reality
May 2, 2006
NOVA
My mom gave me an ID bracelet her mother had given her when she was about 17 or 18 and she never wore it. I wore it daily when I was about 15 and lost it at work one day when I used to work for Best Buy when I was about 19. I hunted everywhere for it and never found it. I should have stopped wearing it because the clasp had started to undo itself occassionally, but not frequently. It's value was absolutely nothing, but it had a lot of sentimental value to me :crybaby:

Kimberlyp

O.G.
Jul 8, 2006
Charlotte
My diamond from my engagement ring popped out and I couldn't find it anywhere! I was devastated. It wasn't huge (1ct marquise) but my husband saved and put so much time into picking out the perfect diamond that he could afford that it was so special to me. I searched everywhere! Finally,I couldn't stand seeing the ring without the diamond that I got rid of the setting and wedding band that matched. (I just wore my eternity band) Any way, a few weeks ago I felt something strange behind the foot part of my Armoir carpeting-it was my diamond! I have to admit I cried! Now we have to get it reset but at least this time was a happy ending!

yslalice

on the avenue
Mar 30, 2007
My diamond from my engagement ring popped out and I couldn't find it anywhere! I was devastated. It wasn't huge (1ct marquise) but my husband saved and put so much time into picking out the perfect diamond that he could afford that it was so special to me. I searched everywhere! Finally,I couldn't stand seeing the ring without the diamond that I got rid of the setting and wedding band that matched. (I just wore my eternity band) Any way, a few weeks ago I felt something strange behind the foot part of my Armoir carpeting-it was my diamond! I have to admit I cried! Now we have to get it reset but at least this time was a happy ending!
i'm glad you found it in the end!

yslalice

on the avenue
Mar 30, 2007
i have a problem with post earrings -- the posts bend and snap off. i have a few pairs that i need to take to be repaired....

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
awwww :sad: that sucks guys! but im excited for the few that found their items!! :smile:

keep the stories cominggggg!!!

ahertz

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Santa Monica
I have an antique filigree diamond/ sapphire bracelet bracelet that was my great-grandmothers that I adore. BUT I've now lost it three times. Every time it comes back to me somehow, usually weeks later and I've found it my car trunk, an office filing cabinet and a suitcase. Every time I'm amazed because I was sure it had come off outside somewhere and was never to be seen again. I've had it fixed so that the clasp is more tight, but since it's so old it just doesn't take. And since it's an antique piece I can't find a jeweler that's will to add a chain. It's now destined to live in my jewelry box and come out only on special occasions.

chanel-girl

Cartier Love
Jun 24, 2007
I have never lost any of my jewelry luckily! When I was younger my mom bought me a ring with a small ruby in it that I wore everyday for years and then I went in a pool on vacation and when I got out I realized the ruby was gone! I was so upset because it had a lot of sentimental value. My worst experience though was having ONE of my diamond studs stolen from my bedroom by a former friend of my brother's who was very troubled at the time. Years later he finally admitted to my brother that he had taken one of my diamonds!:cursing:

Onederland

homo-a-gogo!
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
new york.
once i was getting ready, and i took of my cartier baby trinity bracelet because i didn't think it went with the outfit and left it on the counter....or at least i could've sworn it was on the counter.

anyways, that was a couple years ago, and havent found it since! :sad:

callire

Sep 4, 2006
New Burn, North Carolina
I lost one of my fave pearl pendants. The chain broke when I was on vacation, and I stashed the pendant in a leather pouch in my purse. I couldn't find it later :sad: I really miss it at times. It wasn't even expensive at all!