Ever been put off a Bbag when you saw some uncool person wearing it?

I love this thread! I've never ever been cool, except maybe to eight year olds! (teacher type, need I say more?) It's taken my best effort to go unnoticed, rather than stick out in a shockingly dorky way! I wear Bbags in spite of my efforts to blend in. Luckily in my circles, few people recognize them....:roflmfao: :busted

Can you define "uncool"?

Only cuz the first thought that went through my mind when I read the title of the thread wasn't "uncool" in the fashion sense or popular crowd kind of way, but "uncool" with you...as in someone who has ticked you off or is just not a nice person perhaps...

^^^ahhhh....

Well,:shame: I'm going to admit something here.

I have a friend I adore and I got her off her life-long obsession of Coach into several other brands.
She got a bag and wallet just like mine because she loved it and I have to say, it didn't bother me at all. (It was lv)
But, then when my bbag came, she wanted one of those and I kept hearing myself steering her away towards another brand for purely selfish reasons!:rolleyes: I'm bad...but I just didn't want her to have "my" new brand. Naughty mshel.:Push:

I'm not sure I like what this question implies... maybe I don't get it. It seems very judgemental and a bit immature!

Regardless, I think anyone with a Bal must have good taste :smile:

acutally i pay more attention to the bag first then turn my attention to whoever is wearing the bbag.
i live in nyc...so usually women are quite trendy. if the lady is pretty..i just think she looks prettier w/ the bbag. but i do find myself buy something if i see someone look good in it...like i bought this awesome pair of chloe boots 'cos i saw a woman rocked them.:P

I'm not sure I like what this question implies... maybe I don't get it. It seems very judgemental and a bit immature!

Regardless, I think anyone with a Bal must have good taste :smile:

eliza, I'm with you. I was put off by the title of this thread, for the same reasons as you. Who are we to say who is cool and who's not? Does it even matter?

Bal bags for everyone!:drinkup:

Agree with everyone else on this thread!!!! I love Bal cause of the bag!! I love everyone who wears it too, cause then I feel like we are part of a secret cool club, that only Bal lovers would understand and know about. HAHAHA ok, that was very uncool of me.