Event on the 14th and i need some 'i am going to pamper myself what to get' advice

Sabine

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
I am going to my second store event next wednesday. They are celebrating the 5 year anniversary of the Amsterdam store. I have been busy with my traineeship lately and it's tough. I give therapy to children that are a bit behind by playing. It's really confronting and a bit said to see these kids. I also quit smoking a year ago the 28th of the month so i feel like getting myself something small so please throw your ideas at me!

P.S. is anybody else going

Congratulations for quitting. What's your budget? Since you said something small, I'm thinking accessories. What about:
1- cles
2 - mirage bandeau
3- zippy coin wallet
4 - pochette
5 - bangle

I am going to my second store event next wednesday. They are celebrating the 5 year anniversary of the Amsterdam store. I have been busy with my traineeship lately and it's tough. I give therapy to children that are a bit behind by playing. It's really confronting and a bit said to see these kids. I also quit smoking a year ago the 28th of the month so i feel like getting myself something small so please throw your ideas at me!

P.S. is anybody else going

I'm going too. This is my first time so I don't know what to expect.
Good for you quiting smoking. I quit 10 years ago and have regret that for a moment. You save lots of money for not buying cigarettes.:tup: