Event at LV tonight.. What to expect?

Serenedee

Apr 15, 2012
Hi ladies. I received an invite to a private, invite only, event at LV tonight. As we recently moved ( some mail had not been forwarded) I didn't receive the actual invite but thankfully I did receive a phone call from Alfredo at LV to personally extend an invitation to the event. I did not go to the last event so I have no idea what to expect.

I told Alfredo that I will be attending but I have totally forgotten what it is for! Lol. All I know us that there will be champagne and treats and that it is after the store is closed.

I don't plan on buying anything ( yea right! ) as my next purchase is either the mon monogram Neverfull or Speedy. So I MUST remain on my ban!

So my question is, will it be 'rude' of me to not make a purchase tonight? I'm excited to go as it should be fun but I just can't justify a purchase right now. We just moved and sank a ton of money into our new house. :sad:.

Thanks for your input!!

you don't have to buy anything and they might want it but trust me, other ppl will buy so don't worry or feel you have to
I think it's the luggage event?!

Hi ladies. I received an invite to a private, invite only, event at LV tonight. As we recently moved ( some mail had not been forwarded) I didn't receive the actual invite but thankfully I did receive a phone call from Alfredo at LV to personally extend an invitation to the event. I did not go to the last event so I have no idea what to expect.

I told Alfredo that I will be attending but I have totally forgotten what it is for! Lol. All I know us that there will be champagne and treats and that it is after the store is closed.

I don't plan on buying anything ( yea right! ) as my next purchase is either the mon monogram Neverfull or Speedy. So I MUST remain on my ban!

So my question is, will it be 'rude' of me to not make a purchase tonight? I'm excited to go as it should be fun but I just can't justify a purchase right now. We just moved and sank a ton of money into our new house. :sad:.

Thanks for your input!!
I am invited for one next week. The first hour - is a presentation of the new Cruise collection, and the next two hours is the End of the year event. I am not sure, maybe different places hold different events.
I do not know if I buy anything either, but I have bought from them in the past and will give them my business in the future, so I do not feel bad if I do not spend much or any money that day. I hope I can leave my kids with the family and go. It is so nice to have this experience.