Evening reveal, anyone?!

Lovely colour - and purple is appropriately regal!

So have I missed something or do we still need to see the second item??

I agree, s_kat; purple really suits this style, imho. :smile:

A propos the "second item": fear not, you haven't missed anything - I'm feeling a bit guilty so haven't posted it yet! ;) I'm not sure whether to do it on a separate thread, as it's quite different ...

How did I misss the reveal? Gorgeous bag Mayfly. The suede looks like velvet. Love the gold and purple suede combination. And it suit this style so well. She is quite special indeed.

Cograts and wear it in good health. :smile:

How did I misss the reveal? Gorgeous bag Mayfly. The suede looks like velvet. Love the gold and purple suede combination. And it suit this style so well. She is quite special indeed.

Cograts and wear it in good health. :smile:

Thank you so much, dear Jo-Mitzi, with your amazingly beautiful cat! :smile: The suede is sooo tactile - I sat in the kitchen stroking it like a real saddo (my rather more rough and tough moggy had cleared off through the window!) The colour, suede and style really do work together so well - and you always know that there are no nasty surprises when you purchase from our lovely Shian! :smile:

Oh my that is beautiful! Congrats!!!:woohoo:

Thank you, WeDoNotSow; I'm always so thrilled with Shian's stock - she lists absolutely every tiny fault and, tbh, they are often imperceptible unless you really examine the item in detail. I've seen some shocking items on display in the flagship Mulberry store that were being sold for full price before now!

Hi all, I really wanted a bag in ox blood but particularly a willow,I called bicester they said they were out of stock, as it was priced at £900 with a 20% discount ...gutted!! So I took my mum to Stratford Westfield with me to have a look, she did love the willow and the bayswater buckle but thought that they weren't very safe as in people could easily fit a hand in etc

So instead she chose this one for me and a matching purse got to.say I do truly love it!!!