evening bags we love

coco-nut

Addicted to H
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Do you have an evening bag you love? Or one you lust after?
Post pictures here, or describe it in detail.

Here's one I'll never buy but think is extravagently fun:

It's the Lulu Guinness Feather Fan evening bag. $795 at ashford.com

Attachments

coco-nut

Addicted to H
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Here's a whimisical one from kate spade. It's called the puff nia and retails for $425. It also comes in black, and a pink that looks more like a red.

Attachments

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Here are my two evening bags that I just love! They are both by Judith Leiber.

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
i would have to say, i totally love the LV multicolour Shirley! i still havent figured out how to attach pics :-\ *blush*

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
Los Angeles
www.unefemme.net
I love this one. I bought it but returned it though. Just couldn't justify spending $800 on a bag I'd use maybe twice a year (we don't get out much anymore, at least not to dressy events).

I ended up getting this kate spade wristlet instead. I like it (not as much as the Marc Jacobs, but sometimes have to be practical).

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
I don't go to a lot of fancy events, so I don't have any bags that can be considered just evening bags. I usually borrow something from my grandmother, who has a few vintage evening bags by Paloma Picasso.

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
My favorite evening bag is a Kate Spade Bexley Jenel...it's a black leather clutch, with a gold chain that can be worn or tucked in. It's from the same family as this:

I just love the buckle...reminds me of an Hermes Medor watch.

Jan 2, 2006
pseub said:
I love this one. I bought it but returned it though. Just couldn't justify spending $800 on a bag I'd use maybe twice a year (we don't get out much anymore, at least not to dressy events).

I ended up getting this kate spade wristlet instead. I like it (not as much as the Marc Jacobs, but sometimes have to be practical).
i actually think the kate spade is nicer!:shame:

supersaucy

O.G.
Nov 16, 2005
I have an LV beige satin mini hobo, mini satin balenciaga, LV beige theda, and two lexington pochettes. I think that these are all considered "evening bags" but I love wearing them in the daytime too; I think you can do that if you get a neutral color.

coco-nut

Addicted to H
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
It's probably because I'm taking Suzuki violin lessons with my son, but this Judith Leiber bag makes me do a double take. $3,895.00 at Neiman Marcus.

Attachments