Evening Bag with Camellia Attached?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've searched the forums endlessly and can't find a picture or any information on a bag that I saw awhile ago (and awhile ago meaning maybe a year ago!). It was a black satin flap small evening bag that had a camellia attached to it on the chain. Does anybody know if this was a seasonal item? TIA!

2. NM at SHM had that bag in leather last week. I also own it in leather from a few seasons back. It was my first Chanel purchase. I love it.

3. I saw one in black satin at the Chanel Store in Pacific Place, Hong Kong yesterday. It's probably around USD1,200? :shrugs: (The bag I saw is with gold chain)

4. I saw this bag bag at NM in Charlotte, NC back in January. I remember when Lib and I went back to Chanel she tried this bag on. It's really nice. It's a very small bag and I believe it had a long chain on so that you could wear it over your shoulder. That's the only time I've seen this bag.

5. I just saw this bag at the Seattle Nordstrom yesterday! It was very cute.

6. #10 Jun 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2008
    Hi. Seattle Nordstrom has it, and its possibly on sale but I only saw one. So jump on it. xxxxxxxxxxxx (I work there)

7. Is it this one?

[​IMG]

8. ok im actually only 90% sure. but we definitely have that style in leather or satin. but definitely call them 206-628-2111