Even though my birthday is about 5 months away...I have been thinking...

No freakin' way!!! My b-day's on October 6th too!!! I'll be 21!!! :party: :tispy:

I would get the MC Trouville... I bet you would really rock that bag. :tup:

WHOA!!! John! lol you're only 55 days my senior! lol I'll be 21 on Nov 30!!! lol Okie, not that exciting......

and I agree, get the MC Trouville, it'll suit you well:yes:

OMG, Zoe, you are too cute and I can't believe how much you know about LV at your age! When I was your age, I never heard of LV, lol!!!
So, I think that you should go for the MC Trouville!!!!! Happy Birthday (in advance!) ;)

Zoe, I think you should get the Suhali L'Aimable....I don't think it's too old - it's sooo adorable! :love: My advice is get something you don't already have, so if that's MC, Suhali, etc, then go with those because it'd be nice to have something mark the start of your teen years...have you considered vernis? A pomme d'amour Bedford? :love:

Definitely go for the MC trouville -- I love black MC, but the white is cute too! Yea for October babies (I'm one too -- October 15th, but then I'll be 13 years older than you ;))

I'd go with the Trouville. You are sooooo lucky to get LV at that age!! My parents would have told me to get a reality check, wait, I think that's what they say even now a days and I'm 24, lol. This whole bag obsession is def not inherited, that's for sure.

I agree with you in that I think the l'aimable is a little too old looking for your age. You could totally rock the trouville though! I can't wait to see pics when you get your bag. Happy bday way early! ;)

I'd go with the Trouville. You are sooooo lucky to get LV at that age!! My parents would have told me to get a reality check, wait, I think that's what they say even now a days and I'm 24, lol. This whole bag obsession is def not inherited, that's for sure.

I agree with you in that I think the l'aimable is a little too old looking for your age. You could totally rock the trouville though! I can't wait to see pics when you get your bag. Happy bday way early! ;)

yep..........thats what my parents say too...........:roflmfao: