Even though my birthday is about 5 months away...I have been thinking...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay..... So on October 7th, I will be a teenager :nuts::P:yahoo:........I told my parents that I wanted one or two big presents, like for example LV!! :P

So..........my dad said that he would take me to the LV store someday before, and look at them with me...

Suggestions:

1. MC Trouville (hmmm......kinda flashy for someone whos 13, but I :heart: it)

2. Mono Keepall 55 with strap (everyone needs a piece of luggage!)

3. Suhali L'Aimable (cute, but looks kinda old for a 13 year old....but I adore it to death!)

(I am getting the Azur Speedy and perhaps the Batignolles/Neverfull this summer hopfully, so those are out..

If you guys have anymore suggestions, please list them for me

TIA!

Much love :heart:

~Zoe~

2. I love the keepall it is so useful.

3. Yeah, a keepall would be great! Or maybe you could get something smaller that you could use more often? Maybe one of the new amarante bags?

4. How about Bindi :graucho:

5. lol! When one leaves the teen-age, someone enters it! I'll be leaving the teen-age October 6th!!
    Get the keepall, and something like a small everyday bag!

6. ^^ hehehehehe.......our birthdays are very close!

7. I already have alot of small bags, and a few accesories, so I was thinking a larger sized bag

8. MC Trouville would be good :smile:

9. Keepall~!:tup:

10. No freakin' way!!! My b-day's on October 6th too!!! I'll be 21!!! :party: :tispy:

I would get the MC Trouville... I bet you would really rock that bag. :tup:

11. do u think the Trouville will look too flashy??

12. i really like the Niominka Open Toe Mule in the brown too

13. Saw one last Saturday, not flashy at all, just right :smile:

14. Nope... the Trouville isn't flashy at all!

Well technically, yes. With all of the bright colors and gold hardware... :P

15. hmmm.......do u guys think i should go with the mono or the mc?? i am leaning more towards the MC though