Even though it's still winter, it's blooming at Luv's house!

LuvAllBags

On A Mission
O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
So...I was being pretty good. But a few Tanos have been on my mind. I couldn't resist anymore. She arrived on Wed! I was so excited but didn't have time to take pics until this morn.

Last edited:
So, y'all know I wanted a TA Boogie. Well, this is not a TA Boogie, so that's still on the list!

IMGP1164.jpg

Yes...after TK's recent purchase, I could no longer resist. I kept going back to look at her beautiful Blossom bag, so I had to get my Blossom Boogie! I am so glad I did. She's beautiful!

I'm not usually much for pink, but I am recently obsessed with the Spring's fuschias. This is perfect for me, as it's a darker, rich pink without being super bright and crazy. It's a good pink for me.

IMGP1172.jpg

Inside shot...orange lining, which I don't mind at all with the pink. I actually like pink and orange together...very Lilly Pulitzer! Reminds me of the colors in Vera Bradley's old Sherbet pattern, which I loved.

IMGP1169.jpg

Haha, I guess there haven't been any Boogie reveals in a while...you can always count on me :biggrin:. I have to make up for the ones I recently sold. However, this time, I'm trying to add colors that are NOT similar to others in my collection. I need some "warm" colors!

That's right! I will do one this weekend.
Thanks! If anyone has any inclination to get a pink Tano, I highly recommend Blossom. This is coming from a hard-and-fast non-pink gal.

Haha, thanks, shessica! I will def get to that Boogie pile photo this weekend. Then, I want you all to tell me what colors you think I need to add to the collection!