Even sadder!!! :(

Mar 2, 2008
Hi Everyone,
I just had to share the bad news. I am going back to grad school as I mentioned in my last post. For months, I have been asking the school about how much the cost will be and to set up a plan . I received no financial aid from the government and I applied for student loans from the school. The school tells me that I have to wait until December to create a plan. Yesterday, I found out my school wants $2,000 per month for payment! This is without loans! I won't find out if my loan application is accepted until my first week of school!! This is a lot of money to come up with every month! I am absolutely sickened by this! I am angry because I asked months ago to set up a plan and they waited until the last minute! I have to come up with $2,000 by Jan 1. I tried to apply today for a bank loan.

Now onto the Louis Vuitton! I had to cancel my order for my lovely Azur Speedy! First of all, I found out there was a glich in the system and they had to process my order all over again! Second of all, my credit card declined when they tried to fix the glich! Third, I cancelled because of how expensive my school is going to be!

I may even have to return my Mini Mono Lucille that should be arriving tommorrow. I am so upset and I don't know where to turn! :crybaby:

I think its def best u send back the one you have coming if you are really trying to get a loan from the bank because I am assuming they can check to see what you have been spending your money on and if they see you have been buying exspensive bags it may hurt your chances

How upsetting! I'm sorry that the school surprised you with this. I hope your loan gets approved. As for LV, I'd return what I can - focus the $$ on school for now - you can always buy more LV later :smile:

I am sorry. It is just best that you return what you can and try and focus on the funds you need for school. LV is not going anywhere. In fact, they may even have something you like even better when the time is right.

Agree with all the other posts. Tackle all the loans & maybe if you're working too, you can use your extra money to save up for a bag :smile: !

I feel your sadness, but hey heard the expression- 'hard work pays off' once you get your student finanical situation sorted, started school , acheive well. You can have all the LV's in the world :smile:

I am sorry you are feeling low right now.just think LV will still be there for you when you have overcome your schooling issues. i know this might sound hard :hugs: but, they are only items.just think how many things you can buy when you have that realy great job.time goes by so fast.you will look back and think oh boy, why did i get so upset about one or two things, when i have a closet full of lv now :yahoo:

I think its def best u send back the one you have coming if you are really trying to get a loan from the bank because I am assuming they can check to see what you have been spending your money on and if they see you have been buying exspensive bags it may hurt your chances

I agree - I applied for a loan once and the bank gave me a printout of my current credit card balances and such along with the approval - if they think based on your income and debts you won't be able to make the loan payments they won't give you a loan.

Oh I'm sorry to hear about your situation! I think you did the right thing returning your bags as education is still more important than any material thing! I'm sure once all of your finances are settled, etc. you'll be able to afford a LV! Good luck!

Sorry to hear you're in such a pickle! :tdown: I think you should return the bags and worry about paying for school. I'm a full-time student also and understand how frustrating the loan process can be. Look on the bright side, when you're ready to buy LV again, there will be even more styles and colors out!! :amuse:

I feel your sadness, but hey heard the expression- 'hard work pays off' once you get your student finanical situation sorted, started school , acheive well. You can have all the LV's in the world :smile:

ITA! You'll look back on this moment in the future, degree in hand, LV on arm & realize that the sacrifice was worth it. best wishes with school:smile:

I am sorry you are feeling low right now.just think LV will still be there for you when you have overcome your schooling issues. i know this might sound hard :hugs: but, they are only items.just think how many things you can buy when you have that realy great job.time goes by so fast.you will look back and think oh boy, why did i get so upset about one or two things, when i have a closet full of lv now :yahoo:

I agree! It really sucks right now, and I hope something gets sorted out soon and your loan app goes through quickly, but focus on the future! When you're out of school, there will be more than enough time to make up for your lost LV time!

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.. I can totally understand you because I'm having a huge problem with school too.. My school is taking only 20 international students this year and the others have to pay like 3000$.. Anyway I think that you did the right thing returning your bags..your future is wayyyyy more important than anything!