Even Oprah loves Sophia!

Oh no, if I look now, I'll get all jealous!! Oprah is amazing though :smile:

I don't think any of this costs Oprah anything. The companies give these in return for great advertisement. In addition, I think that all these people in the audience will be taxed on the value of the gifts. This happened a few years back when she gave each audience member a Buick. She paid nothing, General Motors gave the vehicles and the audience members received a 1099 for the value of the car that they had to pay taxes on. Just like any game show prize won...the IRS wants their share. The audience will owe thousands in taxes. I read on the internet that last Friday's show gifts were worth over $22,000.

I just watched Oprah!!!
These last two Favorite Things Giveaway shows were for people who volunteered and did other things in their community. I saw the Sophia!!!! Now, It makes me want the Crimson one that I passed on before! LOL
I think Oprah must get a great discount and maybe even a donation of some of the items that she gives on her shows.
I would take the Car and the Coach and skip the rest!!! LOL

Lynne :biggrin:

Thank goodness I got my crimson large Sophia during this last PCE! Unless Coach planned a massive additional production of this bag, it will be impossible to get after this show. Reminds me of the UGG boot shortage several years ago!

Thank goodness I got my crimson large Sophia during this last PCE! Unless Coach planned a massive additional production of this bag, it will be impossible to get after this show. Reminds me of the UGG boot shortage several years ago!

Speaking of UGG boots, did you see the sequin UGGs on today's favorite things? I personally don't like those