Even my phone loves LV with pictures!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Recently I bought a new phone especially because I thought it would look great with the pastilles phone bijou. So yesterday I went to the store, but the power went off http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/funny-story-higher-forces-kept-me-buying-lv-138182.html, so I had to go back today.
    Now my phone looks so amazing!!! I love it even more now!!!
    And I also made a picture of my 4-key holder in framboise. You al advised me to get the vernis instead of monogram and everyday I am happy I took your advise!!!
    Sorry I am a bad picture taker. pictures don't do justice!
    So here are the pictures!!! enjoy!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. Very cute! Your phone looks amazing and the framboise is so happy and fun! Enjoy them they are beautiful.

6. Congrats! I love that LV is doing all these accessories! really spices things up :smile:

7. Very nice :biggrin:

8. Love it! I have the same phone ;) It's making me want a phone chain now!!!

9. You know your an LV aficionado when you buy a phone to match the accessory... Love it!!:lol::tup: I do it with clothes to match my bags and shoes.:yes:

10. So cute! I'm thinking about the amarante phone charms (inclusions)...

11. Cute! and i love the Framboise!

12. so cute, love it.

13. congrats angela!

14. So cute!!! I love how everything matches. :amuse:

15. Adorable! I love all your stuff. I am due to get a new phone soon too...