Even more new stuff from Elux !!

Feb 8, 2006
$215 Metallic Inventeur Keychain -- I HAVE TO HAVE THIS !!!!

p11135314_ph_hero.jpg

Antigua Pochette Plate PM

Comes in Black, Blue and Pink
$150

p11142039_ph_althero_Blue.jpg

Pochette Plate GM
$180

p11141992_ph_hero.jpg

blackbutterfly said:
the last one reminds of Mariah Carey's skirt...

Did you notice that LiLo was wearing it on the same day ? It looked much less like a lampshade on her.. I love Mimi and all, but her fashion sense is just lacking at some (many) times !

They keychains aren't that bad...I wouldn't mind getting the very first one (the new one) but it would be way too bulky w/ my keys and then I would never be able to fit it in any bag.

ayla said:
Did you notice that LiLo was wearing it on the same day ? It looked much less like a lampshade on her.. I love Mimi and all, but her fashion sense is just lacking at some (many) times !

yeah...i'm not a big fan of either, but LiLo wore that skirt MUCH better than Mariah...sometimes Mariah is too tacky for her own good.

The first keychain is alright. Not too crazy about the knot though. I'd be afraid that the knot would eventually come loose and goodbye keychain. But the last 2 keychains with the big "V", when I looked at them, my first impression was that they looked like they were geared towards men - they have a very "masculine" design.

The new antigua pochette plates are alright - I like the new colours.
It seems pink is one of the focus colours this year for LV - eg, the framboise, the perforated fuschia items, the upcoming pink denim, and now the antigua.