Even more new stuff from Elux !!

PurseFanatic

Feb 8, 2006
$215 Metallic Inventeur Keychain -- I HAVE TO HAVE THIS !!!!

Antigua Pochette Plate PM

Comes in Black, Blue and Pink
$150

Pochette Plate GM
$180

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I love the Vuitton keychains !

And I agree that the plates are kind of overpriced, I'd rather just get a vernis cles.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
blackbutterfly said:
the last one reminds of Mariah Carey's skirt...
Did you notice that LiLo was wearing it on the same day ? It looked much less like a lampshade on her.. I love Mimi and all, but her fashion sense is just lacking at some (many) times !

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
They keychains aren't that bad...I wouldn't mind getting the very first one (the new one) but it would be way too bulky w/ my keys and then I would never be able to fit it in any bag.

Nov 1, 2005
buckeye nation
ayla said:
Did you notice that LiLo was wearing it on the same day ? It looked much less like a lampshade on her.. I love Mimi and all, but her fashion sense is just lacking at some (many) times !
yeah...i'm not a big fan of either, but LiLo wore that skirt MUCH better than Mariah...sometimes Mariah is too tacky for her own good.

eyelove

night sky
Feb 23, 2006
The first keychain is alright. Not too crazy about the knot though. I'd be afraid that the knot would eventually come loose and goodbye keychain. But the last 2 keychains with the big "V", when I looked at them, my first impression was that they looked like they were geared towards men - they have a very "masculine" design.

eyelove

night sky
Feb 23, 2006
The new antigua pochette plates are alright - I like the new colours.
It seems pink is one of the focus colours this year for LV - eg, the framboise, the perforated fuschia items, the upcoming pink denim, and now the antigua.