Even Glozell is having LV quality issues, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I couldn't watch the whole video. Shes uber annoying and her "comedy" promotes the stereotype that black people are uneducated/ignorant. I'll pass. Sorry about her bag, she probably was carrying too much stuff. That's not common for that bag...

To people using the term "ghetto"; ghetto AT LEAST TO ME is a place where minorities tend to live in because of their poor economic conditions (which often times are unjust and unfair). So to people who are throwing around that term, please at least think twice about it because you may come off as ignorant.

Yes ghettos were started in Europe to enforce segregation, but in more recent times the term ghetto applies to impoverished urban areas where economic and social factors are used to hold a said community down. In fact if look at the word ghetto in an urban dictionary it characterizes ghetto as being an impoverished and neglected area; living a poor life; and disadvantaged. Ghetto people are defined as loud, and a plague upon society.
Glozelle was loud, and ghetto. That's what she's playing upon to illicit laughs, you may find it funny, I don't. No harm no foul. We all can agree to disagree.

But since you brought up ignorance...that is defined as having a lack of knowledge...That is definitely not a problem that I have.

So yes she is ghetto.

Yes ghettos were started in Europe to enforce segregation, but in more recent times the term ghetto applies to impoverished urban areas where economic and social factors are used to hold a said community down. In fact if look at the word ghetto in an urban dictionary it characterizes ghetto as being an impoverished and neglected area; living a poor life; and disadvantaged. Ghetto people are defined as loud, and a plague upon society.
Glozelle was loud, and ghetto. That's what she's playing upon to illicit laughs, you may find it funny, I don't. No harm no foul. We all can agree to disagree.

But since you brought up ignorance...that is defined as having a lack of knowledge...That is definitely not a problem that I have.

So yes she is ghetto.

I never once said I found it funny. And if urban dictionary is your source of information then you might need to rethink a few things because your last comment was even more offensive than your first one.

I never once said I found it funny. And if urban dictionary is your source of information then you might need to rethink a few things because your last comment was even more offensive than your first one.

My comment is directed to anyone that found it funny. And a educated person gathers information from multiple sources. You might need to rethink your train of thought, I don't find my comments as offensive, because you do that means they are? Now that's comedy. I find you throwing around the term ignorant offensive.

My comment is directed to anyone that found it funny. And a educated person gathers information from multiple sources. You might need to rethink your train of thought, I don't find my comments as offensive, because you do that means they are? Now that's comedy. I find you throwing around the term ignorant offensive.

Oh sorry, I thought your comment was directed towards me since you directly quoted me. I apologize for using common sense.

Oh my! What has happened to this light-hearted thread? It's a shame people can't just move along if they don't care for her big, unique personality... instead of leaving insults. Origins aside, currently "ghetto" when used as an adjective is defined as: Often disparaging or offensive; noting something that is considered to be unrefined, low-class, cheap, or inferior.
I find it interesting that members who have posted in the past about not appreciating being stereotyped themselves in the past, are doing just that here. And people claiming to be so educated, come off to me as uneducated/unrefined with a complete lack of understanding for correct grammar lol. :smile: but hey, live and let live. Lack of civility and acceptance is a big problem in our world. Certainly a YouTube video shouldn't trigger such snide, unnecessary prejudices from strangers... none of whom I assume have any true knowledge of the woman who made it.

My comment is directed to anyone that found it funny. And an educated person gathers information from multiple sources. You might need to rethink your train of thought, I don't find my comments as offensive, because you do that means they are? Now that's comedy. I find you throwing around the term ignorant offensive.

as an educated person you need to learn how to use spell check.

and just in case someone was not paying attention during middle school english class:

YOUR = Possessive pronoun
YOU'RE = Contraction for YOU ARE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.