Evelynne

namie

O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
Hi. My husband just got me an Evelyne (etoupe) from the H boutique at de Bijenkorf at Amsterdam. I am not versed in Hermes at all. Can someone educate me on how many versions of Evelynne are there? I only saw 2 sizes but on this forum, I saw it mentioned as Evelynne I, Evelynne II, Evelynne III.

bagalogist

O.G.
Apr 1, 2008
H Land
Evelyn I is without outer pocket.
Evelyn II is with outer pocket but without adjustable strap, ie the strap length is fixed.
Evelyn III is with outer pocket, and with adjustable buckle strap for you to adjust the length of your strap.

PM and GM refers to different sizes, PM is smaller and GM is slightly bigger.

Here's more info from http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-clubhouse/ode-to-the-evelyne-102006.html for your reference.

Congrats on your Evelyn and sweet hubby!

Oct 20, 2008
manhattan
for completion, there is also the TPM (mini) which is really small (like the size of the celine nano luggage) with long narrow non-adjustable strap to wear crossbody unless you're an amazon. and TGM which is giant, generally marketed towards men.

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
There are a lot of threads on this bag; try searching using the correct spelling, which is Evelyne. Hope that helps.

namie

O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
Thank you and so sorry about the spelling. Mine would be an Evelyne III PM then.
Before posting, I did refer to the reference thread and the other posts but didn't dawn on me the "I", "II", "III" is due to strap and outer pocket. :P