Evelyne vs. PS1

Yoshi1296

O.G.
Dec 29, 2012
Hey guys! I've been lusting over a PS1 for a really long time and also an Hermes Evelyne. I want to purchase one of the two but I don't know what to get. I would like to use this bag as an everyday bag for college.

The Hermes Evelyne is classic understated parisian chic and the leather quality is impeccable. But the PS1 has a lining and feels like it would be a good everyday bag and looks so awesome. Price is not a decision factor for me I just don't know what to get.

Which should I get?

Thanks so much!

Hi, I think they are both great bags. The Evelyne can be carried cross-body while the PS1 has the organization with all pockets :thinking: Do you plan to carry it cross-body a lot?

Yes the Evelyne looks really comfy when carried cross-body. I think you would have to try the PS1 in a store because the strap is usually a bit short for carrying cross-body..

I was considering the evelyn too but just recently bought the ps1 instead. where i live everybody and their moms carry an evelyn. i decided it was too "clean" for me anyway. Its still super gorgeous but in my oppinion it has a real grown up look to it, whereas the ps1 looks rather young.
BUT if you care for quality id def go for the evelyn!

I'd say go for the Evelyne. I own a PS bag and it's a real pain when it got water marks on it even though I coat it with water repellent spray frequently. Whereas, with my Evelyne in clemence, it's a real no brainer. It's been through rain and still comes out spotless and like new!