evelyne tpm - yea or nah

sakuraboo

O.G.
Jan 17, 2011
Hi ladies, need some advice here..I have been saving up for a b30...I have always been a chanel girl but thought the mini evelyne is kind of cute. I came across one from a reputable reseller last night. Should I get it or just save up for the b30?

I love the mini Tpm. I use it on the weekends with my kids as I like the cross body sling and need both hands when I'm with them. The price difference between a b30 and mini Evelyn is rather huge. Can't you save for both? Can't you get a mini Evelyn from the store directly and not via a reseller? You shouldn't have to wait too long to get hold of one.
Anyway, their uses and looks are so different. I can usually fit a iphone 7 plus, mini bearn wallet and my car keys in the mini.
What color does the reseller have ?

I love the mini Tpm. I use it on the weekends with my kids as I like the cross body sling and need both hands when I'm with them. The price difference between a b30 and mini Evelyn is rather huge. Can't you save for both? Can't you get a mini Evelyn from the store directly and not via a reseller? You shouldn't have to wait too long to get hold of one.
Anyway, their uses and looks are so different. I can usually fit a iphone 7 plus, mini bearn wallet and my car keys in the mini.
trench..

+1, the function/look wise tpm different from your herbag/lindy... love it for running errands, super helpful in crowded restaurants too.

Reactions: sakuraboo
Agree with qf. if it's raining out u won't want to carry your birkin and there are some situations where the tpm is very handy. However, that being said, if you are saving for a birkin why not wait for that and after - you can get the tpm. they are pretty much around....although - trench is a great color. Oh my, I'm no help at all.

oh my post might have been confusing.. what I meant was do I need another causal H bag or should I just wait to get a b30? I only have a herbag and a lindy:biggrin:
Get an LV for more casual...or if you want to stick to H, maybe a Bolide if you can.

I personally feel that the tiny Evelyn is too small and too expensive for what it is. Unless you are getting the deal of a century or something, then go for it, but in the end, it's going to be not enough to carry what you need. I know this because I'm psychic.

Agree with others that the TPM is pretty small - good hands free option but don't expect to carry a lot in it. They're also being more stocked in H stores these days, so I also don't think you need to go reseller route. It's a fun, carefree option, while a B30 is forever.

Love both
Need both
Use both

Bagiodiotic has very sage advice (and great poetic sense!) here for you. In my humble opinion, both are great bags for different uses which is one of the reasons that you should consider the TPM. Price-point, it is very reasonable for H and such a useful bag. With H, we all joke that it's a slippery slope so you're unlikely to just have one bag so if this one sings to you, get it and take a little longer to get to the B. If you like over-the-shoulder and messenger, this is a GREAT everyday bag.

Good luck with your decision!