Evelyne TPM colour

EmilyM111

Oct 24, 2015
I’ve just found the Evie TPM heaven in Warsaw but unsure which colour to take. The strongest contenders are
- blue nuit with SHW (my fav B/K colour)
- gold with SHW
- etoupe (least favourite)
and some other colours I might enquire about tomorrow (but no black).
The bag is not that popular here so keen to get one asap, therefore what’s your view on colours? Guess I’d be wearing it cross body to run errands and for travel. My heart is set on the blue nuit but wanted to double check. Thank you

Last edited:
I’ve just found a Evie TPM heaven in Warsaw but unsure which colour to take. The strongest contenders are
- blue nuit with SHW (my fav B/K colour)
- gold with SHW
- etoupe (least favourite)
and some other colours I might enquire about tomorrow (but no black).
The bag is not that popular here so keen to get one therefore what’s your view on colours? Guess I’d be wearing it cross body to run errands and for travel. My heart is set on blue nuit but wanted to double check. Thank you
I have one in blue nuit and use it all the time! It's great for running errands and other days when i just need to carry the minimum. It's a great neutral and goes great with jeans!

Reactions: EmilyM111
I would like both a bleu nuit and an etoupe... what other colours are available? I know you dont live in Warsaw permanently but do you know if they consistently have good stock?

I would like both a bleu nuit and an etoupe... what other colours are available? I know you dont live in Warsaw permanently but do you know if they consistently have good stock?
Unfortunately don’t know but was told Polish audience is not familiar and not interested about non B/K/Cso hopefully the stock should be good. As mentioned in the other topic, happy to provide details of my SA and maybe he can guide (I’ll ask tomorrow)

Reactions: Joeli7
I have both bleu nuit and gold TPMs - both are amazing. If you wear a lot of black I would probably say bleu nuit; if you wear primarily camels and creams, then gold. Otherwise the choice is between a great, tonal, dark blue that will match everything dark you wear, and the sporty feel of gold with its white stitching.
Since your heart belongs to bleu nuit that seems like the call! :biggrin:

I have both bleu nuit and gold TPMs - both are amazing. If you wear a lot of black I would probably say bleu nuit; if you wear primarily camels and creams, then gold. Otherwise the choice is between a great, tonal, dark blue that will match everything dark you wear, and the sporty feel of gold with its white stitching.
Since your heart belongs to bleu nuit that seems like the call! :biggrin:
I wear a lot of black. Would want both but also kelly wallet has my name on it lol :angel:

Decision has been made- thank you all (gladly aligning with my preference). Found there was also a black, green, bright orange but after comparing black with BN, decided in favour of the latter :biggrin:
I wasn’t allowed to take 2 anyway :sad:

Attachments

• B28A2533-2FA8-4E33-90E3-34D6CC9C58BD.jpeg
    B28A2533-2FA8-4E33-90E3-34D6CC9C58BD.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 209
  • 48DEE643-CBB9-4469-A095-DAAE8FE7633F.jpeg
    48DEE643-CBB9-4469-A095-DAAE8FE7633F.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 02D8A003-AE96-443F-A58F-D949FAD0076B.jpeg
    02D8A003-AE96-443F-A58F-D949FAD0076B.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 220