Evelyne Lovers - what else do you carry?

I think this is one of those times when you should break your rule and buy an evie in a fall/winter color. You love the bag so why deprive yourself during the months your BA bag is not being used?
My vote is for a second evelyne ;)

+1... If the style works for you why not get it in different colors.. otherwise the halzan is a great alternative.

I love my halzan - I did a reveal when it first came out with a review, mod shots and pics of what fit inside.

I just tried posting a link from my phone and it wasn’t working right but it’s entitled ‘’new halzan reveal’. If you want a light, versatile, under the radar bag - I would say halzan all the way. I also like the plume. Will try to post a link when I access my computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: MsAli and SwiftyTK
Have you considered the Lindy? I walked into the store w the intent of getting an Evelyne but I walked out with a Lindy instead because I found it really comfortable and classy. I love the shoulder option and the hand holding (in the crook of my arm).

+1 for buying another Evie in a fall color you like.
I was never a fan until recently when I finally caved because I just need a crossbody bag. And I must say I love it! The way it just molds against the body, the under-the-radar-quality, the hands-free option, the relatively friendly price-point (at least for an H bag, haha)....
Let us know what you decide!

Reactions: MsAli
Another vote for a second evie. I have two as well in addition to my other H bags. One thing is sure around here -- it seems that many H lovers have multiples of bags in different colors.

I think the price is more bang for the buck than halzan or jypserie.

agree with everyone on the second evie. i wouldn't mind duplicating an evie in a fun, bright color..
if you want to look at an alternative, i think a picotin with a strap would serve similar function.
good luck!