Evelyne ii

dsrm

O.G.
Feb 15, 2007
I have decided to purchase an evelyne ii with everyone's help but now, i need to ask what leather would be best and any suggestions with color. I was thinking blue jean what do you think?

Clemence for Evelyne is perfect :tup:
As for color it really is a personal choice but Blue Jean sounds yummy :yes:

Which size are you planning on getting?

And... I don't know if it's just a spelling mistake but it's II (as 2 in Roman numerals) and not ii ;) Just in case someone new to H looks at this thread in the future and gets confused.

I have a Clemence, Epsom and Toile/Barenia. The Clemence hugs the body nicely and holds a ton. I hope to get one more Clemence E. Blue Jean is beautiful! Enjoy!

I love my toile/clemence combination because I like a very structured bag. I had it in Clemence and it was like a big slab of meat on my body lol. That could be good if you like unstructured floopy bags.

^^What Luccibag said is very true. I am a fan of slouch. I am having a hard time adapting to the Toile Barenia as I am not accustomed to structure and it seems so much smaller than my Clemence.

You are right Riley girl... I just exchanged my Lindy clemence for a Swift Toile combo and I need to get used to it that it isn't so slouchy...it IS gorgeous though. Yours must too :smile: