Evelyne called, an update

she lives in Hawaii and has that gorgeous gorgeous Evelyne waiting for her. yes I am a little jealous, I will admit, no, wait, I am a lot jealous. ~sigh!~

sigh again.

^^^Congratulations on a well thought out decision!! You're gonna LOVE HER! You just had to show us that GORGEOUS PICTURE one more time to make us :drool: :drool: :drool:

Just tell your DH "ONE MORE"...."just one more "HONEY" and I won't ask for another":graucho:

Thanks again everyone! I am plotting how/when to pick her up!

My SA said barenia is very rare nowadays, that is why she broke down and told me about this bag even though I had already said I was putting off the evelyne for a while.

If I hadnt called about the scarf, they would not have called me, because I had said not to... I just :heart: :heart: her!

I guess it came from a store on the mainland as a transfer...I dont know much about that, but it had been in that other store for a while....

She has only seen one in barenia in several years.....

(So, of course, what could I do)

BTW, the other bag she though I should know about was brighton blue clemence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The picture on that one came out quite purple, but here 'tis.....

Attachments

• EvelynClemence-Bluebrighton.JPG
    EvelynClemence-Bluebrighton.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 63