Evelyne bag question please help!

simone72

Sweet and sassy
O.G.
Sep 6, 2008
Hello all,
I was planning on selling my Chanel PST that I have rarely worn for an Evelyne bag, my question is that I looked on the H website and they only have the Evelyne III at around $2600, does that mean that in store there are no Evelyne II's anymore? Is that the price for an Evelyne bag at the moment? I remember them being more around the $2000 mark. I would also like to know if this bag is easily available or not,
thanks in advance
S.:smile:

I think somewhere in between. There isn't usually that much difference in price for size for some reason. The III has that special strap, so a bit for expensive.

I think your best bet is to just call your local boutique and see what they have at the moment, or if you have a special color x leather combination that you want, it wouldn't hurt to ask the SA to do a search. If you prefer not to do that, there's always the Inventory Update thread :smile:

I think your best bet is to just call your local boutique and see what they have at the moment, or if you have a special color x leather combination that you want, it wouldn't hurt to ask the SA to do a search. If you prefer not to do that, there's always the Inventory Update thread :smile:

Oh I didn't know of that thread I will check it out thanks!:biggrin:

Ok so called the boutique in Palm Beach and they are sold out nationwide of the Evelyne II, at least that's what I was told :sad:(( now I need to save some more and get the III