Evelyne 16mm mini or TPM

kitty nyc

Need more bags!
O.G.
Jun 12, 2006
Hi! I recently acquired an Evelyne 29mm and absolutely love it! I haven’t bought an Hermes bag in a long time and now I want the 16mm size. Is this still available in stores as I read that it’s discontinued? My SA said Evelynes come in 4 sizes and would look out for the 16mm for me. How likely is it I will get this bag? Thanks for your insights!

The Evie TPM is still in production. They show up online but are usually gone very fast. Availability in the stores depends on the store. If your SA says she will look out for a TPM for you, it sounds like your store does order them. I hope you get one soon. They’re great little bags

The Evie TPM is still in production. They show up online but are usually gone very fast. Availability in the stores depends on the store. If your SA says she will look out for a TPM for you, it sounds like your store does order them. I hope you get one soon. They’re great little bags
Yay, that is great news! I’ll monitor online too. I wish they wouldn’t make these so hard to get. But that’s the way it works I guess. Thanks for your insights!

There were a couple available online early this morning, including one in etoupe which I’ve been seeking for a while now but they were gone very quickly (I didn’t check out fast enough!).

I'm not sure that it is possible; unfortunately it's so easy to make a mistake and not realise until it is too late.
I don't think anybody else noted, or they were too polite to comment. Hope I did not cause offence.

I'm not sure that it is possible; unfortunately it's so easy to make a mistake and not realise until it is too late.
I don't think anybody else noted, or they were too polite to comment. Hope I did not cause offence.
I finally get it now, thanks for pointing this out!

Last edited: