evelyn... pm or gm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariz

O.G.
May 23, 2006
Hi

I'm so confused as to what size to buy. I'm 5'6" . I'm afraid if pm would be too small for me. Please help by post ing your photos with your evelyn bags. It would be nice if you also post your height as well:smile:
Thanks!

bagalogist

O.G.
Apr 1, 2008
H Land
Hi

I'm so confused as to what size to buy. I'm 5'6" . I'm afraid if pm would be too small for me. Please help by post ing your photos with your evelyn bags. It would be nice if you also post your height as well:smile:
Thanks!
Look wise I think you can carry either size. Just bear in mind a GM will inevitably be heavier than PM. I have a PM and that's the most I could handle.

Mar 2, 2012
H land
I am 5'7" and I have a PM. I love it, but I must tell you that I eventually want a GM probably because I love Evelyne so much. I'm always happy to offer my 2 cents about an Evelyne :loveeyes:

For me it was initially all about color as I wanted Moutarde and when I saw the PM--sold. If I can find a GM in a color that I love, it will most likely come home with me. The PM is very comfortable and as bagalogist mentioned, the GM will be heavier and may not be as comfortable? Sorry if I'm not much help but here's a pic for reference.

Attachments

jelts

O.G.
Mar 23, 2007
I am 5'7" and I have a PM. I love it, but I must tell you that I eventually want a GM probably because I love Evelyne so much. I'm always happy to offer my 2 cents about an Evelyne :loveeyes:

For me it was initially all about color as I wanted Moutarde and when I saw the PM--sold. If I can find a GM in a color that I love, it will most likely come home with me. The PM is very comfortable and as bagalogist mentioned, the GM will be heavier and may not be as comfortable? Sorry if I'm not much help but here's a pic for reference.
I love your Amazone strap. You look gorgeous in it!

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Please do a search in the threads mentioned above, and feel free to continue to post in those. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.