Eva's chain is detachable?

warden2

O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
I went to try on the EVA at the store tonight and the SA told me that the chain is not all the way detachable. However, when I went on the website tonight, it states in the description-detachable chain and strap.

Can any EVA owner's tell me more? I love the chain and it seemed very sturdy, but there may be some venues where I would be worried that I might snag the chain and would like to take it off.

Thanks!

Here is the description..

Directly from the site:

The Eva Clutch in Damier canvas offers stylish women a range of wardrobe options. Carried as a clutch or on the shoulder, it’s ideal for evenings, while it can also be worn across the body for a casual look.

Size (LxHxD): 10" x 5.1" x 1.8"

-Removable leather strap and chain
-Zip for secure closing
-Textile lining
-Leather trimmings
-Golden brass pieces
-Golden brass Louis Vuitton Inventeur plate

which site were you looking at?

this is what it says on the US website

i have the eva and the metal chain isn't completely detachable.

you can just detach one end of it so you can move it to the other side for a different "look"

eva.jpg

^^you're right.. i agree that it should be read as "removable leather strap" and "chain" not "removable leather strap and chain"

OP, if you zoom in on the pic, you'll see that one side is detachable and the other one is secured

just consider the gold chain as a "beauty enhancement" :smile:

Perhaps you are referring to the fact that one side of the gold chain is removable. You can't take the gold chain completely off of the bag, but you can take the gold chain off of one side I guess if you wanted to put an extender on or make it into a wristlet?

Oh mannnnn! Yeah, when I zoom in I can see that it was like the one i tried on. The thing that sucks now is that I won't be able to decide between monogram and damier ebene!?! I thought I knew for sure when it looked as if the ebene came with a detachable chain option! smh