evanescent's List of Loves

Wow I am in love with your collection!! :hbeat: It is so beautifully elegant!! I love your Miss Bunny and am jealous of your suede Alta Iowas!!

Thank you Dessye!! They are among my favourites too!

Lovely collection...how have I missed this? The oxblood are TDF!!! :drool:

:ty:

wonderful collection! just came here from your reveal :smile: I love those Lady Paige's! I'll be sure to check back for updates!

Thank you so much for dropping by! The Lady Pages are unfortunately no longer mine though as they didn't fit right and my new year resolution is to keep only the pairs that I love and fit :smile:

Wonderful collection! I love all the wedges!!!

Thanks jacquelyn!

I have some new additions back from 2011 that I haven't had the time to upload :smile: Starting with some sale scores from the Outnet. I've wanted the Miss Boxe for ages and was so happy when I found them on Outnet in my size! They are such fabulous basic everyday shoes. One of my most loved pairs for sure.

ChristianLouboutinMissBoxeWedges1.jpg

ChristianLouboutinMissBoxeWedges2.jpg

ChristianLouboutinMissBoxeWedges3.jpg

ChristianLouboutinMissBoxeWedges4.jpg

I have to say I got really lucky during the Outnet sale. Another purchase was the Bow T Dorcet that I've set my mind on wearing as my wedding shoes. I had these a while back but had to sell them as they were half a size too small for me, so can you imagine my excitement when I found these on Outnet in my correct size? I couldn't believe my luck!

ChristianLouboutinBowTDorcet1.jpg

ChristianLouboutinBowTDorcet2.jpg

ChristianLouboutinBowTDorcet3.jpg

ChristianLouboutinBowTDorcet4.jpg

Next up is a pair purchased from the Hong Kong Harbour City boutique. I have to say that the CL SAs in HK are fabulous! They took out boxes and boxes for me to play with but one that won my heart (that fits perfectly) were the Yolandas in Metallic Rouge Patent.

ChristianLouboutinYolandaMetallicRougePatent1.jpg

ChristianLouboutinYolandaMetallicRougePatent2.jpg

ChristianLouboutinYolandaMetallicRougePatent3.jpg

ChristianLouboutinYolandaMetallicRougePatent4.jpg

Finally in this installment is the amazing Pigalle Plato 120 in Gold Glitter. They are to die for! Purchased from a lovely tPFer, I hope to wear these as my wedding reception shoes!

ChristianLouboutinPigallePlato1.jpg

ChristianLouboutinPigallePlato2.jpg

ChristianLouboutinPigallePlato3.jpg

ChristianLouboutinPigallePlato4.jpg

These PPs are gorgeous!!! :roflmfao: You must be so pretty at your wedding :biggrin: And I found that we probably have the same size... I got several pairs of CLs back 2010/11 and they were all 35.5. But not high heels tho (simple 70, 85 and elisa patent 100) and this week I tried on a pair of VPs in python and 35 was perfect for me. I am wondering if I am TTS 35 now?! So confused! But I am getting my hands on Pigalles/PPs... Do you mind sharing what size you have in these PPs, Lady Peeps and Corneilles? (The eel LPs are stunning! I cannot stop looking at them!!! and I am thinking white Corneilles for my wedding :yahoo: