Evaluate my collection please read on

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
Ok so DH is the enabler in all this LOL I am having just a twinge of guilt on the Epi Neverfull purchase (Never used just bought 2 weeks ago) Sa said no worries if Iam not IN LOVE....here is my collection.....I work with my DH and we travel 6 months in Ireland 6 months here.....skirts sweaters jeans casual so here is the collection

Speedy 30 DE
Alma GM Indigo
Alma GM Amarante
Artsy Aube
Olympe Tan
SC black
Exotic quilted python limited edition
Noe Eden Peche limited edition
Evora MM DA
Trevi GM

and this month......
Epi NF MM Quesche
Evora MM DE

I rotate my bags weekly and some only in summer

I guess Iam just not sure about the Neverfull in Epi....I am not complaining and know how blessed Iam just need my LV gals help:nuts:

Another vote to keep it and enjoy.... but only if you are in LoVe with it! Life is too short to not enjoy what makes us happy! You have a beautiful collection and I can tell by your pictures how much joy your handbags bring to your life.:smile:

This is my personal opinion, I tried out this bag in store many times but couldn't buy it although I love love love the colors. I am sure many people love it but I find it too structured for this style of bag and when loaded with things inside, I can imagine it's gonna be a lot harder to manage on your shoulder. Also, to be honest, I find it a little plasticky looking idk pls don't shoot me guys xx

This is my personal opinion, I tried out this bag in store many times but couldn't buy it although I love love love the colors. I am sure many people love it but I find it too structured for this style of bag and when loaded with things inside, I can imagine it's gonna be a lot harder to manage on your shoulder. Also, to be honest, I find it a little plasticky looking idk pls don't shoot me guys xx

I agree and that is my concern. I think for the $$$ the colors are to die for but I have a BV bag in a gorgeous blue color that is buttery soft that could fit my need for a tote. My Evora bag is my I need it love it bag.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

Ok so DH is the enabler in all this LOL I am having just a twinge of guilt on the Epi Neverfull purchase (Never used just bought 2 weeks ago) Sa said no worries if Iam not IN LOVE....here is my collection.....I work with my DH and we travel 6 months in Ireland 6 months here.....skirts sweaters jeans casual so here is the collection

Speedy 30 DE
Alma GM Indigo
Alma GM Amarante
Artsy Aube
Olympe Tan
SC black
Exotic quilted python limited edition
Noe Eden Peche limited edition
Evora MM DA
Trevi GM

and this month......
Epi NF MM Quesche
Evora MM DE

I rotate my bags weekly and some only in summer

I guess Iam just not sure about the Neverfull in Epi....I am not complaining and know how blessed Iam just need my LV gals help:nuts:

Oh, I so hope you'll load up your gorgeous Questche Epi NF and give her a try. I never thought I would have a NF... until the gorgeous S/S 2014 colors came on the scene. :lol::sunshine:

Now, I love the NF. I have MM's and my iPad fits perfectly in the pochette. I love that about them plus you get an automatic matching product.

If you don't feel the love - take it back and get what you will use. GL!

If your SA allows you to return though you used it, then return. You don't seem to love the bag as you wanted Evora and boughtepi NF just because they didn't have Evora. These things happen and it would be a pity to keep the bag and not use it.

If your SA allows you to return though you used it, then return. You don't seem to love the bag as you wanted Evora and boughtepi NF just because they didn't have Evora. These things happen and it would be a pity to keep the bag and not use it.

Completely agree.

With all that travel, I would be all over the travel bags and accessories - passport covers, luggage, keepalls, stoles and scarfs. :smile:

Yes since I buy a lot from her she is allowing me to return it. I never took her outside the hotel room or house I am willing to use the $$ toward something else

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess