Eva Pochette - what happened?

Eva is definitely discontinued. There has been some talk on the April purchases blog that the Pochette Accessories is also being discontinued. Perhaps getting rid of their "lower priced" bags and substituting them with newer higher priced ones. A few people have said on the April Jewels that their SA had confirmed the PA is disappearing.

Reactions: historygal
Eva is definitely discontinued. There has been some talk on the April purchases blog that the Pochette Accessories is also being discontinued. Perhaps getting rid of their "lower priced" bags and substituting them with newer higher priced ones. A few people have said on the April Jewels that their SA had confirmed the PA is disappearing.
This makes me so sad! Maybe they'll come out with a re-redesigned PA? :sad:

Yeah I'm not sure what to think about those rumors. I'm going to try and get one just in case.

I just called the LV 1-800 number, and was told inventory of the Pochette accessories was low, but it is not being retired. I tend to trust information on this site as being more accurate. Why can't both the SAs and the call center people be given the same information?

Last edited:
Reactions: beautycase