Eva pochette/clutch de yes or no?

Thanks to all for your helpful comments and the modelling pic!! I think I am sure now to get it for mothersday😉 because of scratching the plate I will
Try with a "foil" same as for iphones, I saw this here at tpf. It was stunning how right this bag felt on me😘

The size actually dont bothers me, as I would use it when I want to be hands free and when its nice just to have a small bag, for other use I got speedy b in 30 and 35, neverfull mm and the grand noe,so I think woulb be great to ad an eva to my collection

I have a DE Eva. Even though I really love the shape, the big plate scratches very easy. Originally I wanted to get the monogram (and I still want it :P), but a friend gave me the DE for my birthday. Don't get me wrong, I really really love mine, and I use her very often. I just want to let you know one of the cons :smile: Beside that, she's perfect!
You can get creative and place a cell phone screen cover over it. There's a thread about it somewhere on here.

Eva for sure is so pretty I have one in DE. I never went to the length of covering the plate with anything. I do try avoid it hitting anything but still has minor scratches but it doesn't worry me.

I just used my DE Eva today for shopping and errands and had the mgr of a store I was at stop me and ask to see it up close. She said it was sooo cute! I love mine!

OP, if your worried about the plate being too much seen as the center of the attention, and worreid about causing big ding scratches on the plate, why not consider the favorite in Monogram or DE? The plates on the Favorite is more slim and very subtle. Hoxton, Bloomsbury, Danube and Odeon is another good options too. :P

But one thing I like about the Eva, it has zippers. Might be easier to know when someone might try to steal something inside the bag.

Last edited: