Eva or Speedy

I love my Eva:cloud9::love::heart:
I'm 5'4 and the strap is long, but i like it that way!
If you dont like the strap length you can always buy an adjustable one at LV
I think the Eva is a great bag! I love being able to use it crossbody for running around town and then being able to take the long strap off for going to dinner
Its a perfect little bag that i alternate with my speedy :smile:

Good luck!!!

I think you should get the bag you know you'll use. No matter how much you love something, if you don't use it it's not worth the money. I've bought bags that I just love visually and wanted to have but never used and ended up selling them later at a loss. Go for the eva, you seem to know you'll use it more and that's what's most important :tup: Good luck!

Congrats! I just saw you post, is it everything you wanted? What a sweet DH!

Thank you...i wasn't expecting anything so it was a big surprise. The Eva is everything i expected and more. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:I took my nephew out and it was great to have a handsfree bag when you are chasing a 3 year-old around. It is also a good thing my DH got me the Damier instead of the Mono because when looked away from my nephew for a minute in the car he was chewing on the strap...and he is way over the sticking everything in his mouth phase. Can you imagine the water (drool) damage that would have caused. :nuts: Now i just need to figure out what to get myself...