Eva or Favorite?

luvbags29

O.G.
Feb 23, 2012
Hello,

Trying to decide on a birthday purchase between the Damier Ebene Eva or the Damier Ebene Favorite? What one has the longer cross body strap? What would you choose and why?
Or... do I wait and save up for a Neverfull PM in the dammer ebene? I don't know the size of this but it looks to be a perfect size for a daily bag?

Thanks for helping me with this decision. I don't live near a store so I depend on the help of all of you with my purchases :biggrin:

It depends on how much stuff you want to put in it. Favorite MM holds more than an Eva and might be a better deal. I have the Favorite and love it! So lightweight for a crossbody bag. The Neverfull PM is a tote/ purse and will hold more than the two. Also, it's a shoulder bag so it just depends on what purpose you want to use it for. Personally, I picked up Favorite MM for crossbody and Totally MM as a tote.

Hello,

Trying to decide on a birthday purchase between the Damier Ebene Eva or the Damier Ebene Favorite? What one has the longer cross body strap? What would you choose and why?
Or... do I wait and save up for a Neverfull PM in the dammer ebene? I don't know the size of this but it looks to be a perfect size for a daily bag?

Thanks for helping me with this decision. I don't live near a store so I depend on the help of all of you with my purchases :biggrin:

Eva has the longer cross body strap.
I have both Eva in DE and Favorite in mono MM and azur PM. (I know I have issues!)
Favorite PM and Eva hold about the same amount. I like the MM size a lot. Depends on how tall you are but the Favorite strap is a couple inches shorter so it falls on my hip. I am 5'5"

I have the Favorite mm mono. I also bought an additional "eva" strap for it as I preferred the clasps... having said that…I find I never use my Favorite cross body, I just tuck it under my arm, or use the shoulder chain or hand. I never gave Eva a thought when deciding on the Fav. I preferred the flap opening, size and shape of the Fav mm. For me, I'm not a zipper gal (though I will need/want to get a portobello for traveling). There is an ease to the flap as I don't need two hands to access it through a "drive through", or reach for your phone for example. It also has a larger opening and you can see/reach your contents. But thats just me, as I know plenty people here love their Evas. It also sits nicely next to me in the car, and lightweight for errands. I don't carry much…wallet, cles, keys, phone, glasses…and still have room for more in it if needed. I don't have a Neverfull either btw, so I can't speak for that either. My other LV bags are two Artsy's and two Milla's (mono & azur) for reference.
I'm sure you can find many threads on Favorite vs. Eva on this forum to help with your decision.

I chose eva over favorite, I tried both on earlier this year (i'm in my late 20s)

eva is young energetic, very lady bag, looks pretty when you wear with strap or chain, perfect for a night out...
favorite feel a little like a mommy cross body quick runaround errand purse that would fit in a little more...

I chose the Favorite over the large decorative plate on the DE Eva. I liked the smaller, more subtle hardware on the Favorite. On the other hand, if you were deciding between the MONOGRAM Eva and the Favorite, then it would be harder to distinguish aesthetically ;) The Favorite strap is too short for me but I rarely wear it cross-body anyway. Even when I do, I prefer to use my "Ebay chain" which is a long crossbody gold chain. If you are tall, you may want to consider the Eva for the longer strap. If you are petite, then the Favorite strap (around 35 inches when attached) might be the perfect length.